Who is Cynthia Scurtis Husband/ Boyfriend? Her Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Cynthia Scurtis
|Full Name:||Cynthia Scurtis|
|Birth Date:||December 28, 1972|
|Birth Place||Coconut Grove, Miami, Florida|
|Education||Nova Southeastern University, Gulliver Prep School|
|Siblings||Anastasia Scurtis and Constantine Scurtis|
|Kids||Natasha Alexander and Ella Alexander|
|View more / View less Facts of Cynthia Scurtis|
Cynthia Scurtis came into the limelight as the ex-wife of Alex Rodriguez who is an American former professional baseball shortstop.
When was Cynthia Scurtis born?
Cynthia Scurtis was born in Coconut Grove, Miami, Florida, in the United States of America on December 28, 1972. As of 2020, she is 48 years old. She has an American nationality and is of a Greek ethnic background. By birth her zodiac sign is Capricorn. John Scurtis is the name of her father and Evangeline Scurtis is the name of her mother. She was raised with lots of care and support from her mother and father.
Similarly, she grew up with her two siblings, Anastasia Scurtis and Constantine Scurtis. Likewise, Scurtis was a Greek Orthodox Priest. Regarding her academic qualification, she holds a master’s degree in psychology from Nova Southeastern University. She attended Gulliver Prep School and completed her high school education.
The Net worth of Cynthia Scurtis Ex-Husband
Cynthia Scurti her ex-husband Alex Rodriguez has earned a hefty sum of income from his successful career. As per some sources, Alex Rodriguez’s net worth is estimated to be more than $350 million as of 2022.
His salary is around $33 million per year. The main source of income is from her successful career as a former professional baseball shortstop. Rodriguez gained lots of name and fame from his professional career. It seems that he is living a happy and luxurious life from the earnings he received. In the future, his net worth and annual salary will surely increase and rise up.
Who is Cynthia Scurtis Husband?
Talking about the relationship status of Cynthia Scurtis is currently single. As of now, she is living a private life far away from the eyes of social media. She is only focusing on her personal life. Besides Rodriguez, she has not been involved in any relationship with anyone. But previously she has been married to Alex Rodriguez.
By profession, her ex-husband Alex Rodriguez is a former professional baseball shortstop. The couple tied their marriage knot in the year 2002. After living together for six years the couple breaks their bond in the year 2008. So both of them signed in the divorce paper and got separated.
According to Cynthia the main reason for the need for divorce was that Alex was emotionally abandoning his family. After the divorce, Cynthia also asked Alex for alimony and child support.
This case was settled later with a $12 million worth of mansion. From their relationship, Cynthia and Rodriguez became the parents of two beautiful daughters. Natasha Alexander and Ella Alexander is the name of their lovely daughters.
Professional Carrer of Cynthia Scurtis’s Ex-husband
- Cynthia Scurtis began her early professional career as a psychology teacher in a high school.
- But she did not rise to popularity from her professional career.
- Her ex-husband Alex Rodriguez is a former professional baseball shortstop.
- At first, he made his debut appearance with the Seattle Mariners at the age of 18 in the year 1994.
- There he plays shortstop in a game against the Red Sox at Fenway.
- In the coming year, he had hit his first home run against Kansas City at Kingdome.
- Rodriguez was also assigned to Seattle’s Triple-A club and was made the starting shortstop of the team in the year 1995.
- Likewise, he was also selected as Players Choice AL Player of the Year from 1998 to 2000.
- Then he became the winner and won his 2nd Silver Slugger Award.
- He became the Major League Player of the Year by Baseball America.
- Later Alex signed with Texas Rangers in the year 2001.
- He has also made his 200th and 201st home runs. Alex also won Babe Ruth Home Run Award in the year 2003.
- Likewise, he also became the youngest player to hit 300 homers in 2003.
- In the year 2004, he was traded to the New York Yankees and switched to third base.