Cynthia Nixon Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height,
Facts of Cynthia Nixon
|Full Name:||Cynthia Nixon|
|Birth Date:||April 9, 1966|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (English, German, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, French, Huguenot)|
|Father||Walter E. Nixon, Jr.|
|Mother||Anne Elizabeth Knoll|
|Kids||Charles Ezekiel Mozes, Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni, Samantha Mozes|
|Cynthia Nixon Facebook|
|Cynthia Nixon Twitter|
|Cynthia Nixon Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Cynthia Nixon|
Cynthia Nixon American Tony & Emmy Award-winning actress popularly known for her role on the TV and film series ‘Sex and the City.’ In addition, he announced her candidacy for governor of New York in 2018.
Early Life of Cynthia Nixon
Cynthia Nixon was born as Cynthia Ellen Nixon on April 9, 1966, in New York City, the United States. Currently, she is 53 years old with a birth sign is Aries. Nixon’s father’s name is Walter E. Nixon, Jr who is a radio journalist. Her mother’s name is Anne Elizabeth Knoll who is an actress. However, her parents divorced when she was six years old.
The reason behind their separation was her father was often unemployed and her mother was the household’s main breadwinner. Therefore, she used to work on the game show, To Tell the Truth, coaching. She holds American citizenship and Mixed (English, German, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, French, Huguenot) ethnicity.
She attended Hunter College Elementary School and Hunter College High School, often taking time away from school to perform in film and on stage. Even she acted in order to pay her way through Barnard College, where she received a B.A. in English Literature.
Is Lesbian Couple blessed with Children? Are they happy together?
Cynthia Nixon did the gay marriage with Christine Marinoni who was previously in a relationship with schoolteacher Danny Mozes. She shared one and a half decades with Danny welcoming two children and their first baby Sam was born as a transgender.
However, after being together until 2003, Cynthia has pursued a lesbian relationship with Christine Marinoni. Besides that, she and Christine have been together for over 15 years and even got engaged to each other at a rally for gay marriage on 17 May 2009.
Nevertheless, they wait for marriage as gay marriage was illegal back then. However, the pain of wait was minimized when they welcomed their baby Max on 7 February 2011. After one year, the mother of three shared the wedding vows with her lady love.
What is the estimated Net Worth and Salary of Cynthia Nixon?
The talented actress has a net worth of $60 million which she accumulated from her career. Besides her acting career, she and her wife donated about $53,000 to charity, reflecting the symbol of altruism.
Cynthia has a standard height of 5 feet 7 inches with a weight of 59 Kg. Furthermore, she has a measurement of 32-24-35 inches. Besides that, her hair color is red and her eye color is blue.
Cynthia Nixon’s Career
- In the starting phase, she appeared as an imposter on the television game show, ‘To Tell the Truth’ where her mother worked. She acted at the age of 12 in the ABC Afterschool Special, ‘The Seven Wishes of a Rich Kid’ in 1979.
- She made her film debut in ‘Little Darlings’ in which she played the role of Sunshine during 1980.
- Moreover, she appeared in two of Mike Nichols’ hit Broadway plays in 1984 when she was a college student.
- That plays were ‘The Real Thing’ and ‘Hurlyburly’.
- Even she landed in a major supporting role in the movie, ‘The Manhattan Project’ in 1986 in which she helps her boyfriend in building a nuclear bomb after playing small roles in films.
- Besides that, her role as a career-driven lawyer is skeptical towards men was much loved by the audiences.
- Luckily that series ran till 2004. She also portrayed Mrs. Piggee in the 2002 comedy-drama, ‘Igby Goes Down’ that follows the life of Igby Slocumb, a rebellious teenager who tries to get freedom from his controlling mother.
- Simultaneously, during 2005, she portrayed the role of Eleanor Roosevelt in the television film, ‘Warm Springs’ which was about U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s struggle with polio.
- In addition, she starred in the independent comedy-drama ‘Lymelife’ in 2009 which depicts life in Long Island from the perspective of a teenager.