Who’s Curtis Granderson Wife/ Girlfriend? His Age, Net Worth 2022, Height
Facts of Curtis Granderson
|Full Name:||Curtis Granderson|
|Birth Date:||March 16, 1981|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$58 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Blue Island, Illinois, United States of America|
|Education||Thornton Fractional South High School (T.F. South)|
|View more / View less Facts of Curtis Granderson|
An American former professional baseball outfielder Curtis Granderson is well known for his commitment to the community through outreach and charity work.
What College Did Curtis Granderson attend?
On March 16, 1981, Curtis Granderson was born in Blue Island, Illinois, United States of America. He was born under the star sign of Pisces. As of 2020, He is a 39 years old man. He is the son of the father Curtis Granderson Sr and the mother Mary.
His father was a dean and physical education teacher at Nathan Hale Elementary School in Illinois. His mother is a chemistry teacher at Curie Metropolitan High School in Chicago. Curtis has a half-sister, Monica who is an English professor at Jackson State University.
By nationality, Curtis Granderson holds an American nationality and belongs to African- American nationality. She joined Thornton Fractional South High School (T.F. South) in Lansing. There, he used to play baseball and basketball.
Does Curtis Granderson have a Wife or Girlfriend??
Talking about the personal life of Curtis Granderson, He is currently single. He has not been involved in a relationship with anyone else yet. Similarly, he has kept love as a big mystery of his life. Curtis is living a private life. He has kept all his personal life far away from the eyes of social media. As of now, Curtis is a 39-year-old man. Though, he can understand love. But, he has not been involved in it. Curtis might be keeping his relationship private.
It seems that he is giving more time to his career rather than in the relationship. Curtis is a handsome and smart man with a good personality. He might get a perfect and suitable partner in the future.
What is the Net Worth of Curtis Granderson?
Curtis Granderson has earned a good sum of money from the entertainment industry. As per some sources, he has an estimated net worth of approx $58 Million as of 2022. He has not revealed his annual salary to the public yet. It seems that it is under review and will be updated soon.
The primary sources of his income are his professional career as a baseball outfielder. Besides that, he has also gained a lot of name and fame from his successful career.
It seems that that, he is living a lavish and luxurious life with income received from his successful career. His net worth will raise up in the future.
What is the Height of Curtis Granderson?
Curtis Granderson has got a fit and healthy body. She stands at a good height of 6 feet 1 inches or 1.85 m tall. Similarly, he has a weight of around 88 kg or 185 lbs. Besides that, he has dark brown color hair and a pair of brown color hair. Furthermore, there is no information regarding his body measurement, and dress size on social media. He wears shoes of size 9(US).
Professional Career of Curtis Granderson
- Curtis Granderson began his carer as a baseball player at an early age.
- At his high school, he batted .369 with 11 home runs and 88 runs batted in (RBI).
- Similarly, he wore #14 at T.F. South, choosing the number due to his father wearing it while playing softball.
- Curtis was honored by T.F South for retiring his jersey in a December 2011 ceremony.
- He also led the UIC Flames baseball team with seven home runs and 45 walks as a freshman at UIC in the year 2000.
- Curtis appointed The Detroit Tigers in the third round of the 2002 MLB draft.
- Furthermore, Curtis Granderson was assigned by a tiger to the Oneonta Tigers, their Minor League Baseball affiliate in the Class A-Short Season New York-Penn League.
- He batted .344 in 52 games with Oneonta. The Tigers signed Curtis to a five-year contract of US$30.25 million with a club option for the year 2013.
- Curtis was traded by the Blue Jays to the Milwaukee Brewers for Demi Orimoloye on August 31, 2018.
- He also hit his first walk-off home run since 2016 in a 10th inning victory against the Boston Red Sox on April 24. On January 31, 2020, Curtis announced his retirement from baseball.