NBC News and MSNBC News Anchor Started his Married with Czarniak for 2011; Is Craig Melvin Still Married?
Craig Melvin is an American journalist who is working for NBC News as well as MSNBC as an anchor and correspondent for NBC News. Similarly, he became a news anchor on NBC’s Today in August 2018. After that, she became co-host of Today Third Hour before being made permanent in January 2019.
Is Craig Melvin Still Married? Who is His Wife?
Yes, Craig Melvin is a married man. Talking about his relationship status, he has happily married with his wife. His wife’s name is Lindsay Czarniak who is an American sports anchor and reporter. The couple met for the first time in a charity gala. Similarly, he was hosting the charity program.
At first, she ignored Craig after trying many times, she agreed for a date. According to reports, he had proposed her many times in the past but she denied. After that, they started dating each other since October 2009.
They got married on 15th October 2011 at the Church of the Holy City in 16th Street NW in the presence of their family members and colleagues after two years of relationship. From their married life, they welcomed an adorable son namely, Delano Melvin in 2014.
She announced that she was pregnant again on SportsCenter before that night’s Game 6 of the 2016 NBA Finals in Cleveland on June 16, 2016. In November 2016, the family blessed with her second child, a daughter Sybil Ann Melvin. Currently, they are living a happy life together with no sign of any marital affairs.
Who is His Wife?
His wife Lindsay Czarniak also an American journalist who is a sports anchor and reporter. She was born as Lindsay Ann Czarniak on November 7, 1977, in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, the U.S. Her age is 42 years old as of 2019 with the birth sign is Scorpio. He has a sibling brother Andrew serving in the U.S. Coast Guard.
Currently, she works as a studio host for Fox Sports NASCAR coverage. He has six years of working experience with WRC-TV, the NBC owned-and-operated station in Washington, D.C. After that, she joined ESPN as a SportsCenter anchor in August 2011 and left ESPN in 2017.
Lindsay has worked as a pit reporter and studio host for TNT’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series coverage and a former co-host and reporter for the syndicated The George Michael Sports Machine. Similarly, she has worked as a host and sports desk reporter for NBC Sports coverage of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China.
Craig Melvin’s Early Life
On May 20th, 1979 Craig Melvin was born in Columbia, South Carolina, the United States. He is the son of parents’ Lawrence Melvin (father) and Betty Melvin (father). As of 2019, his age 40 years old while his birth sign is Taurus.
Craig holds an American nationality and belongs to mix (African-American) ethnicity. He grew with his two siblings namely, Rev Lawrence Meadows and Ryan Melvin.
Talking about his education, firstly, he joined Columbia High School to complete his high education. After that, he attended Wofford College and graduated from there.
- Craig Melvin was born on May 20, 1979, Colombia, South Carolina as Craig Delano Melvin.
- As of 2019, his age is 40 years old while his birth sign is Taurus.
- He is the son of parents’ Father Lawrence Melvin and Mother Betty Melvin.
- Craig holds American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
- He has two siblings: Ryan Melvin and Rev Lawrence Meadow with whom he grew.
- Similarly, he completed his high school education from Columbia High School.
- After that, he joined Wofford College and graduated from there.
- Craig Melvin has an estimated net worth of around $6 million as of 2019.
- While his annual salary is around $3 million according to celebrity net worth.
- He is a married man and living his married life happily.
- Craig’s wife’s name is Lindsay Czarniak who is a sports anchor and reporter.
- From their married life, they shared 2 kids; son namely, Delano Melvin and a daughter Sybil Ann Melvin.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet while his body weighs is around 84Kg.
- He is active on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.