Does Courtney Reagan have a child? Bio, Husband, Age
Facts of Courtney Reagan
|Full Name:||Courtney Reagan|
|Birth Date:||November 8, 1982|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Education||New York University|
|Courtney Reagan Facebook|
|Courtney Reagan Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Courtney Reagan|
Retail and consumer reporter for CNBC Courtney Reagan is popular for her works for several other famous News on public television like NBC TODAY, NBC Nightly, and Nightly Business Report.
Early Life of Courtney Reagan
Courtney Reagan was born on November 8, 1982, in Ohio, USA. As of 2023, she is 41 years old and her birth sign is Scorpio. Reagan was born to her parents John Reagan (Father) and Brenda Reagan (Mother).
Likewise, she was raised along with her brother, Johnny. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. She follows Christianity as a religion.
Which University did Courtney Reagan Attend?
She completed her high school education at Centerville High school in Centerville, Ohio in 2001. Likewise, Courtney earned a degree in Bachelor of Science from Miami University.
She then continued her further education and started attending the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University where she studied economics, media, and the technology sphere. She graduated with a master of business administration degree with distinction in the Year 2013.
Who is Courtney Reagan’s Husband?
Courtney was dating Jared baker for almost 7 years. For the first time, he proposed to her on air. This happened during the taping of the Nightly Business Report. Courtney was surprised and overwhelmed by the proposal and said yes. Jared is a hedge fund analyst and a middle-level diamond jeweler.
The wedding was held at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Dayton on 31 August 2014 and was followed by a reception at Dayton Country Club. They are happily married.
What is the Net Worth of Courtney Reagan?
Courtney earns an excellent amount throughout her career as a reporter. Currently, she has an estimated net worth of around more than $20 million as of 2023. She has earned it from her prestigious journalism career.
She is a reporter for CNBC where her annual salary is over $647K. She previously worked for NBC and she was paid around $169K a year.
Career Line of Courtney Reagan
- Reagan started her journalism career by joining NBC Universal where she worked as a reporter for a network.
- She worked with NBC for a couple of months. Later in the year, 2006 she started working at CNBC on the News Desk.
- Then she worked as a segment producer for CNBC’s On the Money and also worked on CNBC’s planning team.
- She also anchored the daily business headline reports for CNBC, MSNBC, CNBC world, and the NBC affiliate stations.
- Before working for CNBC, she had also participated in the NBC Page Program where she held positions at “Dateline NBC” and “Weekend Today” and she also worked in guest relations for the network.
- Courtney also held a position at ESPN Networks and Merrill Lynch.
- In the year 2011, Reagan was named as a general assignment reporter for CNBC’s Business Day programming.
- She is right now CNBC’s Retail Reporter.
- Besides CNBC, she also works for NBC’s “TODAY,” “NBC Nightly News” and “Nightly Business Report” on public television. Reagan also regularly contributes to CNBC.com.
- Besides, Courtney achieved an Influencer Award at the NRF Foundation Gala 2016.
FAQ of Courtney Reagan
What is the nationality of Courtney Reagan?
Courtney holds American nationality.
How much is Courtney Reagan’s net worth?
Courtney’s net worth is estimated to be $20 million.
What is Courtney Reagan famous for?
Courtney is famous as a retail and consumer reporter for CNBC and also works for several other famous News on public television like NBC TODAY, NBC Nightly, and Nightly Business Report.