Courtenay Chatman Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Courtenay Chatman is the ex-wife of Michael Jai White, an American actor, stunt coordinator, and martial artist.
What is the Ethnicity of Courtenay Chatman?
Courtenay Chatman was born on January 13, 1978, in the United States of America. Currently, she is 44 years old under the zodiac sign Capricorn. Her childhood was really great.
Courtenay holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Is Courtenay Chatman still Single after Divorce from Michael Jai White?
Courtenay was once a married woman. She married Michael Jai White on August 6, 2005. Prior to the wedding, Courtenay and Michael dated for two years. Courtenay and Michael married for only five years. Prior to the divorce, Courtenay and his husband Michael participated in the special screening of “Why Did I Get Married Too?” At the School of Visual Arts Theater, New York City on March 22, 2010.
Both rejoined the Broadway opening of “Fences” at the Cort Theater in New York City on April 26, 2010. The couple was divorced in 2011. Courtenay gave birth to a little girl, Morgan Michelle, on December 8, 2008, with Michael Jai White. In fact, Michael dropped her and divorced her in less than three years.
According to reports, Michael Jai has cheated on White Courtenay Chatman. Courtenay’s scandalous husband Michael had an affair with former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Claudia Jordan for about three years.
Chatman financed the film he wrote and also appeared under the name Black Dynamite. Michael is now married to Gillian Iliana Waters and announced his engagement following his divorce from Courtenay Chatman. Michael now has two sons with his second wife, Gillian. In July 2015, White Gillian married in an intimate but extravagant ceremony in Thailand.
After Courtenay’s divorce from Michael Jai White, Chatman leads a modest life and raises her daughter as a single mother.
Courtenay Chatman Enjoys the Huge Amount of Net Worth as of 2022
Courtenay Chatman has earned a decent amount of money throughout her career. However, she has not provided the exact sum of her net worth and salary. On the other hand, talking about her ex-husband has a net worth of $3.5 million as of 2022.
He earned $ 300,000 to $ 700,000 per film. White starred in the last two episodes of the Never Back Down film series, earning nearly a million from the two films. For the final part of 2016, he charged around $ 400,000, which was his directorial debut.
What is the Height of Courtenay Chatman?
Courtenay has an attractive body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall. She has brown eyes color and black hair color.
Courtenay Chatman’s Career Journey
- As a profession, Courtenay is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist. Besides this, there is no information about her professional career.
- However, she came into the limelight after getting married to Michael Jai White who is a famous American actor and martial artist.
- Therefore talking about her husband’s career Michael’s first major role was in the HBO film Tyson (1995) in which he starred as a heavyweight boxer, Mike Tyson.
- The movie Tyson offered him many opportunities.
- In 1997 he played the eponymous role in the movie Spawn.
- He was the first African-American actor to play a major role as a comic superhero in movies.
- He was nominated for the Blockbuster Entertainment Award – Best Male Newcomer for his work in the film Spawn.
- She played in 2001 together with Steven Seagal in Exit Wounds.
- In 2003, he starred in the music video I Know What You Want.
- Since 2003 he also works as a spokesman, among other things for Justice League.
- He has shown his martial arts skills in the movie Undisputed 2: Last Man Standing. His film Why Did I Get Married was one of the biggest blockbusters of 2007.