Who is the Wife of Corey Taylor? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Children,
Facts of Corey Taylor
|Full Name:||Corey Taylor|
|Birth Date:||December 8, 1973|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Divorce||Stephanie Luby , Scarlett Stone|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (American German, Dutch and Irish)|
|Kids||Angeline, Griffin, and Aravis|
|Corey Taylor Facebook|
|Corey Taylor Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Corey Taylor|
- 1 What is the nationality of Corey Taylor?
- 2 How did Corey Taylor spend his early life?
- 3 When did Corey Taylor meet his dad?
- 4 Did Corey Taylor attend any college?
- 5 How much is the Net Worth of Corey Taylor?
- 6 Who is Corey Taylor married to?
- 7 What are the names of Corey Taylor’s ex-wife?
- 8 How Tall is Corey Taylor?
- 9 Musical Career of Corey Taylor
Corey Taylor an American singer-musician, songwriter, and actor is famous as the lead vocalist and lyricist of the band slipknot and stone sour.
What is the nationality of Corey Taylor?
Corey Taylor opened his eyes on December 8 1973 in Des Moines, Iowa, United States. His birth name is Corey Todd Taylor. As of 2021, he is 47 years old. By birth, he has a star sign of Sagittarius. Whereas information on the identity of his parents is not found on any social sites. Corey’s mother has singly raised him in his hometown in Waterloo, Lowa.
He belongs to native American german and Irish from his father’s side whereas he is dutch and Irish from his mother’s background. By Nationality he holds American citizenship. He came from a mixed ethnic background. He follows Christianity.
How did Corey Taylor spend his early life?
Corey spends his childhood with his mother in the absence of his father. He also has one sister. His favorite holiday was Halloween, as he used to enjoy watching movies related to reincarnation and enjoy playing with scary masks. at a very young he used to spend most of his time listening to his grandmother’s collection of Elvis Presley And as a teenager, he enjoy playing shitty music. In addition to those, he was a fan of the Black Sabbath.
In absence of his Father’s discipline, his childhood was quite rough. He was addicted to drugs at the very young age of 15. Then his grandmother took his legal custody and he started to live with his grandmother. He attempted suicide at the age of 18.
When did Corey Taylor meet his dad?
Corey Taylor spends his most of life with his mother and grandmother. Finally, he met his father when he was 30 years old. Even though he does not meet his father often he is in a healthy relationship with his father. He mentioned he has huge respect for his father.
Did Corey Taylor attend any college?
Correy was quite intelligent and hardworking in his college year. He attended Oxford college located in England. But he couldn’t continue his college because of some bad incident involving mac and cheese things. then he never went back to studying.
How much is the Net Worth of Corey Taylor?
Corey, a famous singer, lyrics writer, and music composer has a total estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2022. His primary source of net income is only his music career. He is living lavishly and enjoying his life with the income he earns.
Corey is a hardworking guy, so there is no doubt his net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. As of now, Corey lives a lavish lifestyle with his family members in the United States.
Who is Corey Taylor married to?
As of 2021, Corey is happily married to his girlfriend named Alicia Doves. Alicia Doves is happily enjoying his latest marriage and is living peacefully with his wife.
Alicia is Corey’s third wife. Corey is living his happily married life with his present wife. This beautiful couple doesn’t have any children together, but we can surely hear the good news in the following year.
What are the names of Corey Taylor’s ex-wife?
Alicia Doves is his Coreys third wife. He married his first wife, Scarlett Stone on March 11, 2004. Corey and Scarlett together have a baby together, Griffin Parker. Griffin is his second child. Before marrying Scarlett, Taylor has a daughter, Angeline Taylor. Angeline was born in 1992. however, Angeline’s mother’s personal information is not found on any social media. After three years of sharing married life, Corey and Scarlett decided their different path in 2007.
In addition to this, Corey married Stephanie Luby on November 13, 2009. Corey again break the news of his divorce from his wife Stephanie after spending a long time of around 8 years on December 28, 2017. He had a total of three children from his failed relationship and marriage and their names are Angeline, Griffin, and Aravis Taylor.
How Tall is Corey Taylor?
Corey Taylor is a handsome boy with a charming personality. He is both mentally and physically stable. He has a height of 5 feet 5 inches. According to his height, his body weight is 73 kg. In addition to this, he has a blue-colored eye with light brown colored hair.
Musical Career of Corey Taylor
- In 1993, Corey along with his friend established the hard rock stone band and recorded their demo album.
- After four years he left a hard rock band in 1997 and joined band slipknot.
- Corey was the sixth member of slipknot’s, in August 1997 where he performed without any mask, and a month later, he performed again wearing a mask.
- In addition to this, Taylor and his bandmates released the band’s self-titled debut album which was on the number one of Heatseekers chart.
- In 2001, they published their second album, ‘Iowa‘, which became the number one on UK Albums Chart following the third position at the Billboard.
- Taylor returned to Stone Sour and released their band debut album on August 27, 2002.
- The band released their second album ‘Come Whatever May’ in 2006.
- Four years later, Stone Sour released ‘Audio Secrecy’, ‘House of Gold And Bones’.