What is Constance Zimmer Net Worth? Who is Her Husband?
Facts of Constance Zimmer
|Full Name:||Constance Zimmer|
|Birth Date:||October 11, 1970|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Body Size||35-27-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington,|
|Education||American Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|Constance Zimmer Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Constance Zimmer|
Constance Zimmer is an actress, who is well known for winning a ‘Dramalogue’ for her role in a stage production of ‘Catholic School Girls’.
She is also famous for her role in the series ‘Boston Legal’ and ‘Entourage’. Additionally, she came to the limelight after appearing in the sitcom ‘Good Morning, Miami.
Zimmer’s Family with Education
Constance Zimmer enters this earth in Seattle, Washington, the United States on October 11, 1970. Her birth name is Constance Alice Zimmer. As of 2019, her age is 48 years old under the birth sign Libra. She is the daughter of Gunter Zimmer (father) and Ingrid Mueller (mother). Her parents had migrated from former East Prussia. Constance holds an American nationality and belongs to the German ethnicity.
Though her parents spoke with her in English when she was a kid. She spent 6 weeks with her grandmother during the summer every year. Likewise, she learned to speak German fluently with her grandmother. Regarding her education, she studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. There she fell in love with art and craft.
How is the Body Measurement of Constance Zimmer?
Constance stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches while her weight is 57Kg. Additionally, she has a measurement of 35-27-36 inches which includes her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively. Her hair color is black and her eyes color is green. Further, she is also active on social sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Zimmer originally presented in a local theater. If we talk about it now, she has received the ‘Dramalogue Award’ for the ‘Best Actress’. For this award, she played the role of ‘Catholic School Girls’. She has appeared in several commercials movies such as ‘Ellen’ (1997), ‘The King of Queens’ (1998), ‘Seinfeld’ (1998), and ‘The X-Files’ (2000).
Some of her TV appearances include ‘The Wayans Bros’ (1998), ‘Hyperion Bay’ (1998–1999), and ‘The Trouble With Normal’ (2000–2001). And Some of her movie appearances include ‘Warm Blooded Killers’ (1999), ‘Spin Cycle’ (2000), and ‘Home Room’ (2002).
Further, she has won Best Vocal Ensemble in a New Television Series for Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2014) at BTVA People’s Choice Voice Acting Award. She also won the Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for UnREAL (2015) at the Critics’ Choice TV Award in 2016.
Her Relationship with Husband and Daughter
Yes, Zimmer is a married woman. She married director, Russ Lamoureux. The couple dated for a couple of years and got engaged and announced it on June 20, 2010. Finally, they tied the knot on October 9, 2010, in a private ceremony.
Before their marriages, the couple is already blessed with a daughter named Colette Zoe (born on January 5, 2008). Since their marriages, the couple is living a blessed full life with their daughter without any sign of divorced or separated.
Previously, Zimmer married American special-effects artist Steve Johnson. They met for the first time in the late 1990s while working on a TV ad for ‘Duracell.’ They got married in 1999 and divorced in 2001.
Zimmer has an estimated net worth of around $6 million as of 2019. She generated most of her income through her profession as an actress.
- At the beginning of her TV career, she played the role of ‘Penelope “Penny” Barnes Barrington’ in the sitcom ‘Good Morning, Miami on NBC for two seasons.’ The series ran from September 26, 2002, to March 25, 2004.
- She also played the recurring role in the ‘Emmy Award’-nominated ‘CBS’ fantasy/family drama series ‘Joan of Arcadia’ as ‘Sister Lilly Watters’. The series ran from 2004 and 2005.
- After this, she appeared in the 2005-released short film ‘Just Pray. It was screened at the ‘Carolina Film and Video Festival’ and later at the ‘Tribeca Film Festival’ and the ‘Rhode Island International Film Festival.’ She was cast in an industry powerhouse and studio executive, in the ‘HBO’ comedy-drama series ‘Entourage.’ There she played the role of Dana Gordon which is rated one of the most memorable roles in the series.
- Later she appeared in the 2015-released commercially flourishing comedy film ‘Entourage.’ After this, she appeared in the police-procedural series ‘In Justice’.
- There she played as a competitive law undergraduate named ‘Brianna’. It aired on ‘ABC’ from January 1 to March 31, 2006.
- The next year, she played the lead role of Angel in ‘Damaged Goods. It was released on December 26.
- Her notable role was associate attorney ‘Claire Simms in the popular legal comedy-drama series ‘Boston Legal.’
FAQs of Constance Zimmer
Who is Constance Zimmer?
Constance Zimmer is an actress, who is well known for winning a ‘Dramalogue’ for her role in a stage production of ‘Catholic School Girls.
When was Constance Zimmer born?
Constance Zimmer enters this earth in Seattle, Washington, the United States on October 11, 1970. Her birth name is Constance Alice Zimmer.
Who are the parents of Constance Zimmer?
She is the daughter of Gunter Zimmer (father) and Ingrid Mueller (mother).