Colin Cowherd Bio, Age, Parents, Net Worth 2022, Married, Wife, Height
Colin Cowherd is a sports media personality from American. He has garnered a lot of attention for his roles as a host on The Herd with Colin Cowherd airing on Fox Sports Radio and Fox Sports 1.
When was Colin Cowherd born and Raised?
Colin Cowherd was born Colin Murray Cowherd on 6 January 1964, in Bay Center, Washington. His age is 55 years as of 2019. Talking about his parents, his father, Charles Cowherd was an optometrist and his mother’s name is Patricia Cowherd was a housewife.
Colin grew up along with an older sister, Marine Cowherd. Unfortunately, Colin’s parents divorced when he was very young. Colin holds American nationality but his ethnicity is under review. Moreover, his mother became responsible for his upbringing. Colin Cowherd has average height with his perfect body structure. He stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch.
Net Worth and Salary
Colin Cowherd has earned a huge amount of money from his career as a sports media personality. Whereas, his net worth as of 2019 is $15 Million with a staggering salary of $2 million per year.
After a Divorce for Kimberly Ann Vadala, Again Marriage with Cowherd
Reflecting on his personal life, Colin Cowherd is a married man. He was married to Kimberly Ann Vadala for more than 11 years in 1996. Finally, in the year 2007, the married couple separated. Furthermore, they have not shared any children together.
After a divorce, Colin found his second love, Ann Cowherd in the year 2009. However, after knowing each other for a long time, they engaged following marriage in the year 2010.
Likewise, they welcomed two beautiful children. Additionally, Colin Cowherd seems to be a very loyal and dedicated person. He has not been part of any affairs and relationships. Apparently, Cowherd has a very good relationship with his family and happily living until now.
Cowherd’s Rumors and Controversy
Colin Cowherd always maintains a decent and admirable image in his entire career without being any rumors and controversy. Moreover, instead of attracting unwanted attention, Colin made everyone believe that he has no interest in becoming a controversial figure. Furthermore, Cowherd criticizes for making mean comments on the death of famous WWE superstars Eddie Guerrero and Sean Taylor.
The Professional Career of Media Personality ‘Colin Cowherd’
- Talking about his professional career, Colin started working as a sports anchor WTVT-TV on the weekends in the year 1996.
- Later on, he hosted the morning time show on all-sports radio KFXX in the year 2001.
- Two years later, Colin landed hosting his show The Herd in the late morning time on ESPN Radio.
- In addition, he also served as a co-host of ESPN2’s show SportsNation for three years starting from the year 2009.
- However, Cowherd left the show as he revealed that he has comfortable hosting on the radio.
- Furthermore, Colin’s dedication led him to the Best Pundit of 2012 by PunditTracker.
- Likewise, he became the host of ESPN’s talk show Colin’s New Football Show.
- Currently, Cowherd joined Fox Sports signed a contract of four years as a co-host in daily sports talk show Speak for Yourself with Cowherd & Whitlock alongside Jason Whitlock.