Who is Cody Ko Girlfriend? What’s His Net Worth as of 2022?
Facts of Cody Ko
|Full Name:||Cody Ko|
|Birth Date:||November 22, 1990|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||40-30-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Calgary, Alberta|
|Cody Ko Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Cody Ko|
Cody Ko is famously known as a Canadian YouTuber, comedian, podcaster, and rapper as well. Firstly, he rose to the limelight after appearing on a short Vine by showing his comedy skills. Later, Cody became part of a comedy-rap duo named Tiny Meat Gang alongside Noel Miller.
Where and When was Cody Born?
Cody Ko was born Cody Michael Kolodziejzyk on 22nd November 1990 in Calgary, Alberta. His mother is Helen Kolodziejzyk and his father is Gerg Kolodziejzyk. By profession, his mom and dad were entrepreneurs but now living a retired life after they sold their software businesses. Ko is blessed with a sister named Krista Anne.
Well, Cody graduated from Springbank Community High School. Later, he got a degree in computer science from Duke University. By nationality, Ko is Canadian and is of mixed ethnicity. Besides, he loves Hiking and Exercise. Later, Cody moved to California, the United States.
How Rich Is Cody Ko?
Being one of the great influencers of all time, Cody must have earned a lot in his career till now. Besides his career as a youtube, he is a stand-up comedian, actor, podcaster, and sound cloud rapper too. Ko not only has earned the heart of millions but has earned millions of dollars as well.
As per some sources, he has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2022 which easily leads him to live a lavish and luxurious life. Cody Ko has earned this amount of wealth from his YouTube channel too. Before being a youtube, he was a Vine sensation and started #6secondauditions, which later became viral and gained more than 2.7 million followers on his account.
Is Cody Dating Someone?
Cody Ko is a social media celebrity, who has not been secretive about his love life or that’s what he says. He is dating Kelsey Kreppel, who is a YouTuber as well. Once, Cody was hosting Taco Tuesday and reviled that he did this to impress a girl.
And guess what Kelsey is the same girl, Ko impressed her and they began dating each other. Cody in an interview joked and said he met in now girlfriend on Tinder and later said they met through some common friends. At first, the duo met in July 2017, and both of them fell for each other on their first meet.
They went on a date two times then went to an Ed Sheeran concert for the third date. Later, Krepple said she heard when Ko mentioned her and said it was cute. She felt really nice when Cody mentioned that they are going to Ed Sheeran’s concert and said it’s really cute when he talked about her in his podcast the same way he does in reality.
In September 2017, Kelsey Krepple also appeared in Cody Ko’s podcast. And that was the moment for the couple, for the first time they mentioned that they are dating each other and called each other boyfriend and girlfriend. Since then the duo is in a romantic relationship. Besides Kelsey, Cody has not dated anyone, or if he has it’s not known by the media. Currently, he is living a happy life with his girlfriend.
Cody Ko’s Career
- After getting the degree in Computer Science from Duke University, Cody invented the iPhone application named “I’d Cap That”, this app adds captions to photos.
- In May 2012, the app became the App Store’s Free App of the Week after 4 million users downloaded it in some weeks.
- The company named Addiction bought the application. Later, Ko also worked as an iOS developer at Fullscreen. Then Cody was seen on Vines and became very famous on it after making short comedy videos.
- Currently, he is a YouTuber and uploads a bunch of videos on his YouTube channel and Instagram account. Besides, Ko is a stand-up comedian as well.
- Moreover, Ko also collaborates with Viner, Noel Miller on commentary videos. And they are seen together as comedy rap duo Tiny Meant Gang.
- The duo released many raps including”EPs Bangers & Ass on” and “Locals Only”. Together, they have hosted several commentary series named “That’s Cringe” and “Let’s Play”.
- The duo has a podcast too, their podcast is named “Tiny Meat Gang Podcast”.
- In the year 2019, this podcast even won the Shorty Award for best podcast.
- Cody is seen in “The Real Bros of Simi Valley” with YouTuber Jimmy Tatro.
- Moreover, Cody is an actor as well and has played the main lead in movies like “The Boonies” and “The Real Bros of Simi Valley”. We can say that Cody Ko is doing very well in his career.