What is Cobie Smulders Net Worth 2022? Who is her Husband?
Facts of Cobie Smulders
|Full Name:||Cobie Smulders|
|Birth Date:||April 3, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Married||Taran Killam (2012)|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||34-23-33 inches|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Education||Lord Byng Secondary School, the University of Victoria|
|Siblings||Amy, Julie, Melissa, and Fiona, Mark, Adam, and Scott Smulders|
|Kids||Shaelyn Cado and Joelle Killam|
|Cobie Smulders Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Cobie Smulders|
Cobie Smulders is a Canadian model as well as an actress who is widely famous for appearing as Robin Scherbatsky on the TV comedy-drama, How I Met Your Mother.
What is the Age of Cobie Smulders?
Cobie Smulders entered this as Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders on 3rd April 1982, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. As of 2022, her age is 40 years old while her horoscope is Aries. She is born to a Dutch father and a British mother.
She grew up with seven siblings, four sisters, and three brothers, Amy, Julie, Melissa, Fiona, Mark, Adam, and Scott Smulders. Cobie holds Canadian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnical background.
She completed her school education at Lord Byng Secondary School, in Vancouver, British Columbia. Later, she graduated from the University of Victoria in British Columbia.
Who is Cobie Smulders’s Husband?
Cobie Smulders tied the wedding knot to her husband, Taran Killam on 8th September 2012, in Solvang, California. Her husband is a famous American actor, comedian, writer, and singer. They dated for some years and engaged in January 2009.
They gave birth to children as daughters together. Their elder daughter Shaelyn Cado Killam was born on 16th May 2009 while their younger daughter, Joelle Killam was born on 4th January 2015. As of now, the entire family resides happily in New York City, New York.
What is Cobie Smulders Net Worth?
Cobie Smulders has an estimated net worth of around $25 million as of 2022 which she earned through her career as a model and actress.
Avengers is a popular American movie that was released in the year 2012. The movie is based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name, the Avengers. Marvel Studios produced the movie while Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures distributed it.
Further, the movie premiered at Hollywood’s El Capitan Theatre on 11th April 2012 and was released in the United States on 4th May 2012. On the other hand, the movie received numerous awards and nominations including Academy Award and BAFTA nominations for achievements in visual effects.
Cobie was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in the year 2007. She initially underwent surgery to remove two tumors from her ovaries but cancer had spread to her lymph nodes for which she had to undergo many surgeries over the course of two years. Currently, she is healthy and cancer-free.
Height & Weight
Cobie Smulders stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and her body weight is around 64kg. Further, her body measurements are 34-23-33 inches which include her bust size, waist size, and hip size, respectively. Cobie has dark brown hair while his eyes are blue in color. Further, Smulders’s bra size is 32B while her shoe size is 8 (US).
Cobie is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- In the year 2002, Cobie Smulders first appeared in the TV series, Jeremiah.
- In the following year, she was cast in the main role of Juliet Droil in the drama Veritas: The Quest.
- In the year 2004, Cobie the movie Walking Tall.
- The next year, she played guest roles in the dramas Andromeda and The L Word and joined the cast of How I Met Your Mother.
- Later, she also appeared in the flick The Long Weekend and did some short movies like Escape and Dr. Miracles in the year 2006.
- She made her Off-Broadway debut in Love, Loss, and What I Wore at the Westside Theatre in June 2010.
- Cobie received training from a Los Angeles SWAT team trainer to handle guns in order to portray the character of Maria Hill in the 2012 movie The Avengers.
- After that, she reprised the role in three episodes of the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and in the movies Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).
- In the year 2013, she had a supporting role in the romance film Safe Haven and in the comedy-drama Delivery Man and They Came Together.
- In the year 2016, she appeared in the comedy-drama The Intervention and with Tom Cruise in the action-adventure movie, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back.
- Cobie played the recurring character of Mother in the Netflix series A Series of Unfortunate Events in the year 2017.
- From 2017 to 2019, Cobie starred in the Netflix original series, Friends from College, in the main role of Lisa Turner.
FAQs of Cobie Smulders
Who is Cobie Smulders?
Cobie is a Canadian model as well as an actress who is widely famous for appearing as Robin Scherbatsky on the TV comedy-drama, How I Met Your Mother.
Where was Cobie Smulders born?
Cobie entered this as Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders on 3rd April 1982, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.