Claudio Carlos Basso Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2023, Salary, Wife, Kid, Height
Facts of Claudio Carlos Basso
|Claudio Carlos Basso
|Claudio Carlos Basso Twitter
|View more / View less Facts of Claudio Carlos Basso
Claudio Carlos Basso is a world-famous photographer in the media limelight as the ex-husband of Monica Bellucci. Monica is an actress and model from Italy who became famous when she modeled for Dolce & Gabbana, Cartier, and Dior. She appeared as an actress in Francesco Laudadio’s Italian comedy La Riffa which is her debut movie as well.
Early Life of Claudio Carlos Basso
Claudio Carlos Basso entered this Universe in 1959 in Paris, France. Currently, his age is 64 as of the year 2023. Carlos Basso’s parents moved to Argentina and then settled in Italy. He belongs to France by nationality and is of white ethnicity. Basso follows the Christianity religion.
Claudio Carlos Basso’s Ex-Wife
Claudio was married to Monica Bellucci, an Italian model and actress. Monica and Claudio walked down the aisle in the presence of their close ones on January 3, 1990. Only after a year of marriage, they divorced in 1992.
Claudio Carlos Basso’s Net Worth
Basso has a net worth of $5 million as of now. This is the outcome of his career as an Italian photographer. His ex-wife, Monica who is an actress and model has a net worth of $45 million. Her annual salary is $1 million.
Claudio Carlos Basso’s Height
Claudio has a tall height of 5 feet 10 inches with a body weight of around 72kg. Basso’s hair is brown and a pair of brown eyes.
The Professional Career of Claudio Carlos Basso
- Claudio is an Italian photographer.
- Basso was only 14 years old when he started his photography travel.
- He has worked as an assistant photographer in Milan.
- Claudio has skilled a Russian duplicate of a 2 ¼ Rolleiflex camera by his mom in his fourteenth birthday celebration.
- Finally, he got the enormous break that he needed at 21 years old.
- Claudio has made some world-popular accumulations including Being the Flow, A Star, and a Baby.
- He has made the most of his photos across the spreads and pages of many rumored magazines, including New York Woman, French Elle, Italian Vogue, Bazaar, American Vogue, Amica, and others.
- He has uncountable fans everywhere throughout the world. Carlos Basso generally stays a laudable character.
- Carlos has got acclaim from numerous prestigious identities.
- For instance, the President of the Guggenheim Museum Jennifer Blei Stockman referenced Claudio as a genuinely skilled craftsman.
FAQ of Claudio Carlos Basso
Is Claudio Carlos Basso multilingual?
Yes, he is multilingual. He can speak five languages and is fluent in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, and English.
Why did Claudio Carlos Basso stop doing commercials?
Basso stopped shooting commercials because it no longer excites him. Now, he is focusing on projects rather than being involved in short commercials.
What is the nationality of Claudio Carlos Basso?
Claudio Carlos Basso holds Argentine citizenship as a nationality.
What is Claudio Carlos Basso famous for?
Claudio Carlos Basso is a world-famous photographer and is also famous as the ex-husband of Monica Bellucci.