Blissful Married with Husband Coy Wire; What’s Her Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Claire Wire
|Full Name:||Claire Wire|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Cedar Cliff High school|
|View more / View less Facts of Claire Wire|
Many common people came into the spotlight after having a relationship with famous celebrities. One of them is Claire Wire who grabbed the media attention after marrying Coy Wire. Her husband Wire is a television anchor, correspondent, and former professional football player in the NFL.
What is Claire Wire Ethnicity?
Claire Wire’s actual birth date is missing but her husband was born on November 7, 1978. As of now, she is 44 years old. By birth, her sun sign is Sagittarius. But her early life and parents’ details are under review. Rick Wire is the father in law and Jane Wire is the mother-in-law of Claire. As per her nationality, she is an American who belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Educational Background of Claire Wire
She is a well-educated person but her husband Coy graduated from Cedar Cliff High school. Then he completed a BA degree from Stanford University located in Stanford, California.
Mother of a Daughter & Having a Blissful Married Life
Before marrying her husband Wire, they were just good friends. Then the duo started dating each other and soon engaged in a romantic relationship. When Coy proposes to her, she accepted the proposal then the couple got engaged. Then Claire Wire exchanged the wedding vows with her husband Coy Wire in 2009. Before their marriage, they dated each other for a long period of time.
They became parents of a daughter named Wrenn Wire after 18 hours of labor, early May 2018. Then he husband Coy announced the big news via micro-blogging site Twitter with a cute caption,
I’m a dad! After 18 hours of labor, Claire brought me the greatest Joy of my life – a little girl named Wrenn. Claire and Wrenn, I will Love You always and all ways.
The family of three lives currently lives in Atlanta Georgia. The couple is having a blissful married life and her husband frequently shares many family photos on his socials.
Net Worth of Claire Wire’s Husband Coy
Claire Wire is a businesswoman, so her net worth might be in the millions. But her actual amount of net worth is under review. She earns a decent sum of money from her professional career. On the other, her husband Coy Wire has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2022. Also, he earns more than $250 thousand dollars from CNN as a correspondent.
But the average salary of $38 thousand in the US. He has earned a missive sum of the money for his NFL career. Also, he is one of the highest-paid NFL linebackers/ safety. He received over $1.7 million dollars a two-year contract in 2011-2012, with his $50 thousand dollars of signing bonuses, around $845 thousand dollars average salary according to spotrac.com. So she is having a luxurious life out of her earning from the business.
Career journey of Claire Wire
- Claire Wire is an American businesswoman who came into the limelight after marrying former NFL player Coy Wire.
- She owns a home design and renovation company. But other details of her professional career are missing.
- But her husband Coy Wire is an American television anchor, a correspondent who is a former professional football player in NFL.
- In the year 2015, he joined CNN Sports as a full-time anchor and correspondent.
- He anchors daily Bleacher Report segments, covers events, and serves as an expert contributor across all platforms from CNN Center.
- Coy regularly appears on CNN programs Early Start, New Day, and CNN Newsroom, in addition to HLN programs Morning Express with Robin Meade and Weekend Express with Lynn Smith.
- Also, he contributes to CNN International’s World Sport program and to CNN Digital on a broad range of crossover sports stories.
- Then talking about his playing career, he was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the third round of the 2002 NFL Draft.
- He soon became a full-time special teams player.
- Also, he was named Buffalo’s Special Teams Player of the Year twice and was voted a team captain in 2005.
- Then he suffered a neck injury in 2008 then released by the Bills.