Celebrity wife, Claire T. Thomas rose to prominence as the wife of the late American Actor, Film Director, Producer, and Writer, Scoey Mitchell. He was famous for his roles as Maurice in Gus Brown and Midnight Brewster (1985), Harry Marquette in Handsome Harry’s (1985), Reverend Kilgore in Me & Mrs. C. (1986), and Dr. Cyrus Beekman in Miracle at Beekman’s Place (1986), and many more.
Early Life of Claire T. Thomas
Claire T. Thomas came to this beautiful world on April 25, 1924, in the United States of America. In 2023, she turned 99 years old her zodiac sign is Taurus. Claire’s father’s name was Joseph V. Thomas and her mother’s name was Anna C. (Bergan) Hannagan.
As a nationality. she holds American citizenship and belongs to a mixed (African-American) ethnic background. Similarly, Claire follows the Christianity religion.
Claire T. Thomas was Married to Scotty Mitchell
Claire T. Thomas was married to an American Actor, Film Director, Producer, and Writer, Scotty Mitchell. The couple tied their wedding knot on December 7, 1972. The couple had two children. Claire and Scotty were together until his death. They separated on March 19, 2022, due to his death.
Claire’s Husband’s Net Worth
Claire’s Husband’s net worth was estimated to be $10 million at the time of his death. Scotty earned this hefty amount from his professional career as an American Actor, Film Director, Producer, and Writer. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American Actor is $46,960, and Film Director is $71,680 annually.
Acting Career of Scotty Mitchell
- Scotty Mitchell was an actor Film Director, Producer, and Writer.
- First, he made his appearance in the television series ‘The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour in the year 1967.
- After that, he was seen in television series like ‘The Mothers-in-Law’, ‘The Odd Couple, ‘That Girl, ‘The Six Million Dollar Man, and many more.
- He has also performed in TV Movies like ‘Voyage of the Yes’, ‘Cops’, and ‘Cindy’.
- In the year 1984, he directed the television Me & Mrs. C.’
- From the year 1989 to 1990 he appeared in several episodes of ’13 East.’
- Besides this, he is also the writer of the television and made-for-TV Movies like ‘The Scoey Mitchell Show.’
- From the year 1974 to 1979, Scoey appeared as himself in the television show Match Game.
FAQs of Claire T. Thomas
Is Claire T. Thomas still alive or dead?
Claire T. is still alive. She has not died. She is a healthy woman. Also, she has not suffered from any type of disease yet.
Are Claire T. Thomas and Clarence Thomas related to each other?
No, Claire T. Thomas and Clarence Thomas are related to each other. They aren’t related to each other though they have a similar surnames.
Who was Claire T. Thomas’s husband?
Claire T. Thomas’s husband was an American actor, writer, and TV director Scoey Mitchell.