Cindy Busby Married to her Boyfriend? Net Worth 2022, Parents, Movies
Canadian actress who played the role of Ashley Stanton in the television series Heartland from 2007 to 2011.
Childhood of Busby
Cindy Busby was born on March 18, 1983, in Montreal, Quebec in Canada. Her birth sign is Pisces. Currently, she is 39 years old. She was raised in Montreal, Quebec. Cindy holds Canadian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Education of Cindy Busby
Since as a child, she loved to perform for an audience and devoted herself to all theatrical school productions during her elementary and high school years. After graduation, Busby was accepted into the Professional Theater Program at Dawson College in Westmount, Canada, and received among hundreds of applicants.
Is Cindy Busby Married to her Boyfriend?
The beautiful Canadian actress, Cindy Busby is neither married nor has a husband. However, it turns out that she has a boyfriend with whom she has been together for several years. Her boyfriend’s Instagram name is cboydcboyd. The duo seems very much in love and their adorable Instagram posts support our statement. She also shared a photo with her boyfriend from a baseball stadium on 28 October 2018.
What is Cindy Busby’s Net Worth in 2020?
Cindy Busby is the most talented and beautiful actress. She has appeared in many TV series and films. Due to her breakout performance, she has earned a considerable amount. So she lived a luxurious lifestyle. According to some authorized online sources, her net worth from 2020 is estimated at over 1 million US dollars.
In 2010, the actress appeared in the comedy film Diary of a Wimpy Kid, which hit the box office immediately and grossed over 75.7 million dollars worldwide. In the film, she shared the screen with Jackie Filgo, Jeff Filgo, Jeff Judah, and others.
Body Statistics of Cindy Busby
A beautiful Canadian actress Cindy Busby has maintained a slim body type. She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 57 kg. Likewise, she has golden hair color and blue eyes color.
Cindy Busby’s Career and Movies
- Cindy Busby started acting after a performance in the professional theater.
- In 2005, she appeared in the television series Bethune.
- Similarly, in 2006 she played a supporting role in A Life Interrupted as well as a regular role in the Heartland series.
- It was a popular Canadian show.
- The series was nominated for several awards and also won a Director’s Guild of Canada award.
- Busby got her first negative role in 2008 as Lisa Cross in “Picture This”.
- She also appeared in 2009 in the popular television series “The Vampire Diaries” as Brook Fenton.
- In 2012 she played a role as an 80s beloved girl in “Diary of a Wimpy Kid”. In 2011, she starred as Susie in the movie “The Big Year”.
- Likewise, from 2011 to 2013 she appeared in “Supernatural” as Jenny Klein, “The Secret Circle” as Sara Armstrong, and “The L.A Complex” as Mandi. She starred in SyFy Movie of the Week, Mega Cyclone, and saw in 2 rounds 2: Reloaded as the wife of WWE Wrestler.
- She also starred in independent films such as “The Circle” and “A Puppy for Christmas.” Cindy appeared in “Hallmark Movies & Mysteries” and “Hailey Dean Mystery: Murder, with Love”.