Bio & Personal Life of Akbar Gbaja-Biamila’s Wife Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila
Facts of Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila
|Full Name:||Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||Elijah, Saheedat, Nasi, Naomi|
|View more / View less Facts of Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila|
Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila came into the limelight as a celebrity wife. Her husband Akbars a former professional American football player in the National Football League.
He is currently working as the host for the popular American Sports entertainment show, “American Ninja Warriors”.
Childhood of Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila
Holder of American nationality, Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila was born somewhere in the United States of America. She holds American citizenship and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. The information regarding her family background and exact date of birth is missing from the social media sites.
Chrystal is a very secretive person when the question comes to her personal life. Her childhood was really great. Her parents raised her with lots of love and care since her childhood days. Chrystal seems to be a highly educated and qualified person. She completed her higher-level education at the local school near his hometown. After that, she went to university to complete her further education.
Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila’s Relationship With Akbar Gbaja-Biamila
Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila is a happily married woman. Her Husband’s name is Akbar Gbaja-Biamila former football payer and currently working as a sports analyst. The couple had their first encounter in the match of Oakland Raiders vs. Carolina Panthers. After that, she went to see Akbar playing in the year 2004.
One of their mutual friends introduced them after the game was over then their love story began. They fell in love shortly and started dating. After dating for a few years, the couple engaged at the end of 2004. In the year 2005, the couple exchanged their wedding vows in Los Angeles, California in presence of their family members, relatives, and friends.
From their married life, the couple was blessed with four beautiful children. The couple first welcomed their first baby boy, Elijah. After that, they were blessed with a beautiful daughter, Saheedat.
Similarly, the couple was blessed with twin daughters, Nasi and Naomi respectively. The family of six people resides in California with her family. The couple is happy with their married life and has no rumors of divorce as well.
Who is Her Husband?
Her ex-husband is a former professional American football player of the National Football League (NFL). He was born on May 6, 1979, as Akbar Oluwakemi-Idowu Gbajabiamila. He comes from Nigerian ethnicity and was born to Muslim parents. But later converted his religion into Christain.
He works as a co-host for American Ninja Warrior, where he works as a sports analyst for the NFL Network, and author.
What is the Net Worth of Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila’s husband Akbar Gbaja-Biamila as of 2022?
As there is no information on her professional career. Therefore, no information is available on her net worth and salary. On the other hand, her husband Akbar has an estimated net worth of around $7 million as of 2022. The former player has collected impressive wealth and makes a fruitful income from his other works, which include contracts, endorsed-brand deals, etc.
He is also active in his career as a sports analyst and earns a handsome salary. Also, he played with many prominent players who have maintained a fruitful wealth. She is living a luxurious life relishing a massive fortune amassed by her husband.
About Chrystal’s Husband’s Career Journey
- Her ex-husband is a former American NFL player who serves as a Defensive end/ Linebacker.
- When he joined San Diego University and started playing football for University.
- He was signed by the Oakland Raiders as an undrafted free agent in the year 2003.
- Also, he was elected as one of the first NFL athletes into their Broadcast Boot Camp in 2005. Similarly, he played three seasons with the Raiders.
- After that, he transferred to San Diego Chargers in 2006. He moved to Miami Dolphins and played for a season before.
- He moved back to Raider and retire as a raider n the year 2008.
- After that, he entered the NFL Network and worked as an analyst for Mtn Network and CBS Sports Network for two years.
- Akbar also appeared in the short movie The Sac Fly in 2015.
- In the year 2009, he was again voted as a fan-favorite on the ABC adventure series Expedition Impossible.
- Akbar works as a member of the board of the Asomugha Foundation.
- He raises funds for Parkinson’s research purposes and serves on the board of the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
- He also starred as a guest in the sports talk show, ESPN’s Sunday Night Football.
- Former Football Akbarappeared in many TV shows, including Expedition Impossible, Team Ninja Warrior, and many more.
- Recently, he also co-hosted American Ninja Warrior together with Matt Iseman and Zuri Hall.
FAQ of Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila
What is the nationality of Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila?
Chrystal holds American citizenship as a nationality.
How much is Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila’s husband’s net worth?
Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila’s husband earns $7 million as net worth.
What is Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila famous for?
Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila is famous as the wife of an American football player in the National Football League, Akbar Gbaja-Biamila.