Golshifteh’s Ex-Husband Christos Dorje Walker Biography, Personal Life
Facts of Christos Dorje Walker
|Full Name:||Christos Dorje Walker|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Gold Coast, Queensland|
|View more / View less Facts of Christos Dorje Walker|
Christos Dorje Walker is the ex-husband of an Iranian actress best known for her controversial performance in 2008’s American movie Body of Lies.
Where was Christos Dorje Walker Born?
Christos Dorje Walker was born on November 28 in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. His other names are Dorje, & Chris Dorje Walker. Dorje holds Australian nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. His horoscope is Sagittarius who has an average bodybuild. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
Childhood & Meditation of Christos Dorje Walker
Walker was grown up as a surfer on the sunburnt beaches of the Gold Coast. He traveled a long way away from his hometown in his life. He spent much of his adult life in India, Bhutan, and the Himalayas in order to study various forms of meditation and spirituality.
He started his late teens looking locally in home town and found a psychologist who was teaching meditation. She motivated him to start learning Qi Gong from a Chinese Master who had just moved there from China. Walker spent about 3 years learning from teachers. At the age of 22, Walker found himself living as an ordained Buddhist monk practicing a tradition of Tibetan Buddhism.
Christos Dorje Walker’s Personal Life with Farahani
Talking about his personal life, he was previously married to Iranian actress, Golshifteh Farahani. As he is a musician as well, he met his wife for the first time back in 2014 at a musical event held in France. Soon after that, the couple started dating. Then after dating for a year, the pair married in 2015 at a private ceremony and became officially wedded, husband and wife.
However, the couple did not last that long and ended up divorcing in the year 2017. Despite being together for 2 years, the couple does not share any children.
Farahani was in Three Love-Affairs Before
The 36-years-old Iranian actress and singer, Golshifteh Farahani had three relationships with three boys before her marriage to Christos Dorje Walker. Before marriage to a Psychologist, she was previously married to French Film Director, Amin Mahdavi from the year 2003 to 2011.
Golshifteh Farahani had a relationship with Louis Garrel from 2012 until 2014. Also, Golshifteh Farahani had been rumored to have hooked up with Matthew Silver in 2015.
How much is Christos Dorje Walker’s Ex-Wife’s Net Worth as of 2022?
However, the net worth of his ex-wife is around $1 million as of 2022. She made this net worth from her acting career.
Christos Dorje Walker is a Psychologist
- Discussing his profession, as far as we know, he is a somatic Psychologist.
- Though he came into the limelight because of his wife, he has his own identity as well.
- He is a somatic psychotherapist, Qi Gong practitioner, meditation teacher, and a former Buddhist monk as well.
- As he is involved in many professions and in such good fields, we guess that Dorje belongs to quite a good family background.
- He is a decent personality as well.
- Talking about his ex-wife, she is an actress. Though she was exiled from her home country, Iran, she has established herself as one of the veteran actresses in Hollywood. Every time she comes on screen she lights it on fire!
- Moreover, she has also acted in the most anticipated movie of 2017’s Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales alongside A-list actors Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Javier Bardem, and Geoffrey Rush, Kevin McNally, and so on.