Christopher Schwarzenegger Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Siblings, Height
Facts of Christopher Schwarzenegger
|Full Name:||Christopher Schwarzenegger|
|Birth Date:||September 27, 1997|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||University of Michigan|
|Siblings||Christina Schwarzenegger, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Joseph Baena, and Katherine Schwarzenegger|
|View more / View less Facts of Christopher Schwarzenegger|
Christopher Schwarzenegger is famous as the son of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger (father) and author Maria Shriver (mother).
His mother, Maria is a journalist, author, and former First Lady of California while his father, Arnold is a famous Austrian-American actor, filmmaker, businessman, and activist.
Early Life of Christopher Schwarzenegger
Christopher Schwarzenegger was born on 27th September 1997, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. As of 2019, he is 22 years old and his birth sign is Libra. He was born to parents Arnold Schwarzenegger (father) and Maria Shriver (mother).
Christopher has Four Siblings
He has four siblings namely, Christina Schwarzenegger, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Joseph Baena, and Katherine Schwarzenegger. Christopher is of American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic background (Austrian, Irish, German, Scottish, English, Dutch, and French).
Talking about his education, Christopher completed high school in the year 2016. Later, he attended the University of Michigan.
Is Christopher Schwarzenegger Single, Married, or Dating?
Talking about his personal life, Christopher Schwarzenegger is yet to get married. He is not linked with anyone romantically whereas his brother was linked to Miley Cyrus for about a year.
Moving towards the personal life of Christopher’s parents, they got married on 26th April 1986 in Hyannis, Massachusetts at the St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. The couple met for the first time at a charity tennis tournament held at Maria’s motherhouse.
After that, they started dating and finally tied the wedding knot. Everything was going well until, on 9th May 2011, they announced their divorce after almost 25 years of married life.
His Parent’s Net Worth
Christopher’s father has an estimated net worth of around $400 million as per Celebrity Net Worth. Whereas, his mother, Maria has an estimated net worth of about $100 million. Christopher’s dad earned $187k as an annual salary for his position as governor of California.
Additionally, his brother Patrick has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million according to the celebrity net worth. Besides these, his parents own a house in California worth about $12.9 million. The whole family currently resides in their 11,000 sq ft house in LA, United States.
Christopher stands at an impressive height of 5 feet 11 inches.
Professional Career of Christopher Schwarzenegger
- Christopher Schwarzenegger is widely famous as the son of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- There is no information about his professional career and about his current job.
- His father, Arnold served two terms as the 38th Governor of California.
- In addition, he has appeared in movies like Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Terminator Genisys, Total Recall, and many more.
- Whereas, Christopher’s mother, Maria has received a Peabody Award.
- In addition, she was co-anchor for NBC’s Emmy-winning coverage of the 1988 Summer Olympics.
- Moreover, his brother Patrick is an actor and a model and his sisters Katherine is an author and Christina is an actress. However, there is no information available about his career.