Married Life of Christopher Mather, Bio, Nationality, Net Worth 2022, Wife
Facts of Christopher Mather
|Full Name:||Christopher Mather|
|Profession:||Royal Navy officer|
|View more / View less Facts of Christopher Mather|
Christopher Mather is a former international rugby league player and a Royal Navy officer who received the limelight as the ex-husband of a British media personality Carol Vorderman.
Where is Christopher Mather from?
Christopher Mather was born somewhere in the United States of America. It seems Christopher might be in his 50s. He holds American citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, he belongs to white ethnic background.
Who was Christopher Mather married to?
Christopher is enjoying his single life for now. However, he was once married to his ex-wife Carol Vorderman. By profession is a media personality. They were once in love and decided to marry. After some time of dating, they tied the knot in 1985 at St. Urban Church, Headingly, Britain.
However, their happy days didn’t last long and finally decided to get a divorce. Christopher and Carol’s marriage only lasted for less than 12 months. Likewise, there is not much information as to why they split up. The duo didn’t have a baby in their 12 months of married life. As for now, they are enjoying their own life separately.
Does Christopher Mather have a Son?
How much is Christopher Mather’s Net Worth?
As a Royal Navy officer and former international rugby league player, he must have earned a hefty sum of money. He has not disclosed much about his net worth or salary in any media. However his ex-wife Carol Vorderman has an estimated net worth of around $10 Million as of 2022. This includes her property, bank balance, and assets.
She has earned this huge sum of money from her career as a British media personality. In the upcoming days, her net worth and salary will surely rise higher than now.
Professional Career of Christopher Mather
- Christopher is a Royal Navy officer and former international rugby league player.
- From 1986 to 1994, he worked as the director at Granada Television in Manchester, United Kingdom.
- He is also the founder and CEO of the company named Wilmslow-based Mather & Company.
- His company works in creating world-class visitor attractions and museums.
- His company projects are as follows: The Silverstone Experience in the UK, Albans Cathedral in the UK, World Rugby Museum in the UK, and many more.
- Similarly, his ex-wife Carole was employed as a junior civil engineer at Dinorwig Power Station in Llanberis, Wales, and later she graduated as a management trainee in Leeds.
- She was briefly a backing singer in her spare time, with her friend Lindsay Forrest.
- During the early 1980s, she used to be in a pop group named Dawn Chorus and the Blue Tits.
- After her mother applied for an application on behalf of her daughter, then aged 21 asking for, a woman with good mathematical skills she appeared on Countdown from the show’s inception in 1982 until 2008.