Who is Christopher Knight Spouse? What’s His Net Worth 2022? His Bio
Facts of Christopher Knight
|November 7, 1957
|5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)
|Adrianne Curry-Rhode (2006-2013), Toni Erickson (1995-2000), Julie Schulman (1989-1992)
|$ 15 million
|Manhattan, New York City
|David Knight, Mark Knight, and Lisa Knight
|Christopher Knight Twitter
|Christopher Knight Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Christopher Knight
Christopher Knight is an American professional actor as well as a businessperson.
American Actor’s Early Days
Christopher Knight was born November 7, 1957, in Manhattan, New York, the USA. As of 2019, he is 62 years old and his birth sign is Scorpio. His father Edward Knight was an actor but his mother is unknown. His father Edward Knight was an actor but his mother is unknown.
How many Brothers Does Christopher Knight have?
He is the second of four children: three boys and one girl. His brothers are David Knight, and Mark Knight, and his sister is Lisa Knight. Christopher’s nationality is American and belongs to the Jewish ethnicity.
His father was a struggling actor who moved the family to Los Angeles when Knight was only 3 years old. With his father struggling to make ends meet as an actor, Christopher Knight and his older brother Mark began auditioning for parts at the age of 7 as a means of saving money for their college education. Although both Christopher and Mark tried out, only Christopher was offered parts.
Who is Christopher Knight’s Spouse?
Christopher was married thrice in his last days. His previous wives are Adrianne Curry-Rhode (2006-2013), Toni Erickson (1995-2000), and Julie Schulman (1989-1992). There is no information about Cara’s wedding but it can easily be predicted that she and the knight’s wedding was fabulous with their family and friends circle.
Cara Kokenes is the fourth wife of Knight. Cara engaged with Christopher after, his third divorce from Adrianne Curry-Rhode whose marriage lasted from 2006 to 2013. Moreover, Cara and her husband celebrated their wedding anniversary in November 2016 in the presence of some of their close friends and relatives.
Christopher proposed Curry at the final of the season within My Fair Brady the program that broadcasts on VH1. Accordingly, in June 2006 they were ready for their wedding preparation and seem very happy at the moment.
What is Christopher Knight’s Net Worth and Salary?
Christopher Knight is a man who followed the footsteps of his father and became an actor, eventually. Knight has an estimated net worth of around $15 million.
Career after 1974
After the end of his Brady Bunch appearances, Knight’s acting career consisted mostly of making guest appearances on other television shows (Happy Days, The Love Boat), and occasional film roles (Just You and Me, Kid, Curfew, Good Girls Don’t, The Doom Generation, and Nowhere). He reunited with his former Brady costars in the holiday TV movie A Very Brady Christmas (1988).
However, Christopher dropped acting to pursue a degree in a computer-related course. On completion of his studies, Martec, Inc. hired him as a sales manager. Later on, New Image Industry made him the Design System Marketing and Sales vice president.
Christopher is the founder of Eskape Labs, Visual Software, and Kidwise Learningware. He joined Adesso in 1996. The following year, Knight became iXMicro’s Marketing Vice President.
Later on, He returned to acting in 1994 on 17th April. After that, he appeared in both television series and films. The movies include Family Jewels, Fallen Angels, Spring Breakdown, Light Years Away, Letting Go, Prisoners, and Guardian Angel among others. Similarly, He appeared on The Brady Bunch 35th Anniversary Reunion Special.
Additionally, he was the “best man” at The Brady Bunch (1969) co-star Barry Williams’ wedding. He was even ranked 20 in VH1’s list of the “100 Greatest Kid Stars”. Likewise, Curry is a model who won America’s Next Top Model cycle 1. In the year 2007, Christopher Knight won a Pop Culture Award.
How tall is Christopher Knight?
Christopher has a standard height of 5 feet 9 inches with an average weight. Similarly, his eye color is dark brown and his hair color is light brown. Moreover, his sexual orientation is also straight.
- He became successful as a child actor almost immediately, landing spots on commercials for Tide, Toyota, and Cheerios.
- His early talent enabled him to get guest spots on popular television shows like Gunsmoke and Mannix. Knight’s acting career began in 1967.
- One of his appearances that year was in the Coffin for a Clown episode of Mannix.
- Even to this day, Christopher Knight gets recognized for playing Peter Brady in the famous 1970s series, The Brady Bunch, He has since gone on to become a successful businessman and enjoyed a semi-resurgence in the public eye with television appearances in the 2000s.
- In 1969 at the age of 11, Knight landed a role on the ABC show The Brady Bunch.
- The show revolved around a large blended family brought together by the marriage of Mike Brady, who had three sons, and Carol Brady, who had three daughters. Knight played the middle son, Peter Brady.
- While the show never received especially high ratings during its 1969-1974 first run, its reruns found a huge audience in syndication and The Brady Bunch has since become one of the most enduring and popular shows in the history of American television.