Facts of Christine Pelosi
|Full Name:||Christine Pelosi|
|Birth Date:||May 5, 1966|
|Profession:||Politician strategist and author|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 Million|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Education||University of California Hastings College of the Law, Georgetown University’s Edmund A. Walsh School|
|Siblings||Alexandra Pelosi, Jacqueline Pelosi, and Nancy Corinne Pelosi|
|Christine Pelosi Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Christine Pelosi|
An American politician strategist and author Christine Pelosi came to the limelight for her works for the Democratic Party. Likewise, She is also popular for writing books.
What is the Nationality of Christine Pelosi?
On May 5, 1966, Christine Pelosi was born in San Francisco, California, United States of America. Her birth name is Christine Paul Pelosi. She was born under the zodiac sign of Taurus. As of 2002, she is 54 years old. Christine is the daughter of the father Nancy Pelosi and the mother Paul Pelosi. By profession, her father was an American businessman and Politician.
Similarly, her mother was the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives from California’s 12th congressional district. In addition, Christine blessed with a brother and three sisters. The name of her brother is Ron Pelosi. Now, he is a businessman like his father and also works as an environmental activist. Likewise, her sister’s names are Alexandra Pelosi, Jacqueline Pelosi, and Nancy Corinne Pelosi.
Christine Pelosi has an American nationality. Similarly, she belongs to white ethnic background. Regarding her academic qualification, She joined the University of California Hastings College of the Law. Christine held a JD and graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Georgetown University’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service.
What is the Net Worth of Christine Pelosi?
Christine Pelosi has earned a handsome sum of money from her professional career. As per some sources, She has a net worth between the range of $1million- $5 million. The primary source of her income is from her successful career as a political strategist and author. Moreover, she also gained a lot of name and fame whole over the world from her career.
As of now, Christine Pelosi is living a cheerful and lavish life with the income that she has gained from her career. In the up comings day, her net worth and salary will surely increase.
When did Christine Pelosi Exchange her wedding vows with her Husband?
Talking about the personal life, Christine Pelosi is a happily married woman. She has got married to her long-term boyfriend Peter Kaufman. Her husband is an Emmy nominates filmmaker. The couple has dated for several years before their marriage. On February 16, 2008, Christine and Peter exchange their wedding vows in a public ceremony. They were enjoying happily married love.
From their relationship, The couple welcomes the first child, a daughter named; Isabella Kaufman. As of now, the couple was enjoying 12 years marriage anniversary. Till now, there is no news and rumors about the divorce between the couple. They seem to be Loving, caring, supportive, honest, and faithful to each other. Currently, the couple is living a happy and joyful life with their family.
Professional Carer of Christine Pelosi
- Christine Pelosi started her carer in the political field due to the support and influence made by her mother.
- She directed the AFSCME PEOPLE Congressional Candidates Boot Camp which prepares the Democrats for campaigns.
- She has served in San Francisco, special counsel in the Clinton-Gore administration as the prosecutor and chief on Capitol Hill.
- Christine has contributed over 40 candidates to get elected to the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Similarly, she has contributed as a board member and worked as the Interim Executive Director of the Young Democrats of America in the year 2011.
- She has also been elected six times to the Democratic National Committee.
- In addition, Christine was the co-founder of the DNC Veterans and Military Families Council and she also been writing blog articles for the Huffington Post since 2007.
- She has served as a volunteer board member for the New Leaders Council and the National AIDS Memorial Grove.
- She has also been a Superdelegate to the Democratic Party National Conventions as a member of the DNC.
- Currently, Christine is running for an open position on the DNC Executive Committee representing the Western Region.