What Nationality is Christine Bui Allegra? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Christine Bui Allegra Bui Allegra
|Full Name:||Christine Bui Allegra Bui Allegra|
|Kids||Caedon Jakob, Cylus Brett, Cruz Devitt, and Cash King|
|View more / View less Facts of Christine Bui Allegra Bui Allegra|
Christine Bui Allegra rose to popularity as the wife of an American professional wrestler Karl Anderson.
What Nationality is Christine Bui Allegra?
Christine Bui Allegra must be born and raised somewhere in the United States of America. So she holds an American nationality.
Is Christine Bui Allegra still Married?
Talking about the relationship status of Christine Bui Allegra is a happily married woman. She got married to her long-term boyfriend Kari Anderson. By profession, her husband is a famous American professional wrestler, a fighter, a former WWE champ renowned for his work as a tag team specialist. His real name is Chad Allegra.
Similarly, the couple has not shared the information regarding their first meeting date and month as well. ACaedon Jakob, Cylus Brett, Cruz Devitt, and Cash King is the name of their four children. Once there were rumors that Kari was cheating on her.
Besides this, the couple has not shared much about their love life and personal life on social media sites. They have kept all the information far away from the eyes of the public. Before tying the knot with her love Kari, she has not been involved in a relationship with anyone.
Kari Anderson’s Calculation of Wealth
Christine’s net worth or net income is absent from social media. She has kept all the information about her personal life under the wraps.
Similarly, her husband Kari has earned a hefty sum of money from his professional career. As pers some reports his net income is around $1.5 million. Kari has an annual salary of approx $40 thousand. It seems that he is living a happy and luxurious life from the earning he received from his career.
Professional Carrer of her Husband-Kari Anderson
- Christine Bui Allegra’s career is unknown from social media. There is no detailed information about her professional career.
- She has not revealed any information about her career till now.
- Similarly her husband Kari Anderson is a well-recognized American professional Wrestler.
- At first, he started his training under Les Thatcher in the year 2000.
- There Kari received a concussion at the hands of fellow trainee Derek Neikirk, which put Allegra on the shelf for over a year.
- Then he started as part of the Young Lions, a four-man group of popular rookies who entered the promotion around the same time in the Northern Wrestling Federation (NWF).
- Also, he has the opportunity to wrestle at the National Wrestling Alliance’s (NWA) annual convention in October 2005.
- There Allegra was noticed by Dave Marquez of NJPW LA Dojo. After that, he was invited to train at the dojo.
- On January 1, 2006, He began living and wrestling on the West Coast after losing the NWF title to Ryan Stone.
- Similarly in the year 2007, he started teaming with Joey Ryan, on NWA cards promoted by David Marquez.
- Then he started appearing weekly on MavTV, a small broadcast network, carried on limited stations.
- He has also won the EWF American Championship from Human Tornado in April.
- Then after Anderson and Ryan won a 3-way tag match to claim the vacant NWA World Tag Team Championship.
- He has also participated in a tournament for the PWG World Championship, defeating Kazarian in his first-round match on February 24, 2008. After a year he again made a team with The Dynasty.
- Then he made his final appearance for PWG on September 4, 2009, when he was defeated by Roderick Strong.