Christine Baranski Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Daughter, Height
Facts of Christine Baranski
|Full Name:||Christine Baranski|
|Birth Date:||May 2, 1952|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$ 14 million|
|Kids||Isabel and Lily|
|Christine Baranski Facebook|
|Christine Baranski Twitter|
|Christine Baranski Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Christine Baranski|
Christine Baranski is an actress, singer, and producer from America. She became known through her roles in Broadway productions and TV series such as The Real Thing, The Big Bang Theory, and the series Cybill. Before the TV series, the actress had many other iconic roles in films like Mamma Mia and A Bad Moms Christmas.
What is the Age of Christine Baranski?
In Buffalo, New York, in 1952, Christine Baranski was born with a birth sign Taurus. As of 2019, She is at the age of 67. She is the daughter of her mother Virginia and her father Lucien Baranski. She belongs of Polish descent. Baranski holds an American nationality. Regarding her ethnicity, she is White American.
Christine attended the Villa Maria Academy located in Cheektowaga. Afterward, she attended the Juilliard School situated in New York City whereby she graduated with a degree of Bachelor’s in Arts in the year 1974.
Christine Baranski’s Net Worth And Salary
Christine Baranski has earned a lot of money from her leading roles in both movies and television series. In 2019, Baranski has a net worth of approximately $14 million.
She owns a house in Bethlehem, Connecticut, USA. According to the year 2018, the actress was cast in the movie Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again shares the screen with Pierce Brosnan and Dominic Cooper. The film became an instant hit at the box office, earning more than $394 million worldwide and receiving generally positive reviews.
Who is Christine Baranski Husband? Daughter
Talking about her personal life, Christine Baranski was married until the death of her husband Matthew Cowles. She married her deceased husband Cowles on October 15, 1983, in an intimate wedding ceremony. Mathew Cowles and Baranski did not split by divorce, but by the death of their spouse on May 22, 2014, due to heart failure. The couple has two children together.
Her first child, a daughter, Isabel, was born in 1984, and her second child, also a daughter, Lily, was born in 1987. One of her daughters passed the New York Bar Exam and during the course of The Good Wife, she also worked in Brooklyn Prosecutor’s Office.
How Tall is Christine Baranski?
Talking about her body measurement, the actress stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and 55 kg weight. Likewise, she has blue eyes color and blonde hair color. Other body measurements of Christine are 34-24-35 inches.
A career as an Actress and Movies
- Christine Baranski was cast in the Broadway production Hide and Seek in 1980.
- Afterward, she appeared in 1984 in Hurlyburly and 1986 in The House of Blue Leaves.
- Another role on Broadway includes acting in Boeing Boeing in 2008.
- Christine portrayed the role of Diane Lockhart in The Good Wife and the famous Dr. Beverly Hofstadter in The Big Bang Theory
- To their film credits, they belonged 1986 in 9 ½ weeks and Legal Eagles.
- She appeared in Reversal of Fortune in 1990, Addams Family Values in 1993, Jeffery in 1995, The Birdcage in 1996, Bulworth in 1998, Cruel Intentions in 1999.
- Therefore in 2008, the actress got a role in the musical comedy, Mamma Mia! together with Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, and Stellan Skarsgard.
- Baranski has received several awards and nominations for her incredible acting achievements.
- The actress received a 15-time Emmy nomination and won one in the Outstanding Supporting Actress category in a comedy series Cybill.