How much is Christina Tosi Net Worth? Does Christina Tosi have a Michelin Star?
Christina Tosi is an American chef who is widely famous for her innovative mouth-watering delicacies. Aside from being a talented chef, she is also an accomplished author and former judge on the MasterChef show.
She is also the owner and founder of Momofuku Milk Bar. Christina has earned a handsome amount of net worth from her career. How much Net Worth has Christina accumulated? We have some exclusive details regarding her sources of income and assets below.
What is Christina Tosi Net Worth?
Christina Tosi Net Worth and Salary: Christina Tosi has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019. She accumulated most part of her net worth from her career as a chef, author, as well as television personality. Christina was the judge in the cooking show, MasterChef for three seasons from 2015 to 2017 alongside co-judge Gordon Ramsay. Gordon who has estimated net worth is $160 million has an estimated salary of $225k per episode in the show.
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Source of Income As||Chef, Author, TV personality|
As a judge herself, Christina also earned a salary around the same range but the actual amount is not available at the moment. Besides, she has endorsed several brands and performed in a television ad for automobile company Subaru in the year 2014. In addition, Christina is marketing her cookie mixes in consumer retail company Williams-Sonoma stores.
She is an author of cookbooks, Momofuku Milk Bar published in October 2011 and Milk Bar Life: Recipes & Stories published in April 2015. The hardcover of the books is available on Amazon for around $28.18 and $29.08 respectively.
What is his Penthouse Worth?
Christina owns a penthouse worth around $3.7 million at 139 West 19th Street with her restaurateur husband Will Guidara. The house has a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, huge living room, open kitchen/dining rooms, and 1,400-square-foot terrace.
Christina owns a stunning Lexus car. Her car, Lexus car is America’s best-selling line of luxury motor vehicles and has a price tag ranging from $33.02k to $77.78k.
Who is the owner of Milk Bar?
Christina Tosi is the chef, founder, as well as owner of Milk Bar which is the sister bakery to the Momofuku restaurant group, with locations in six cities across North America. Milk Bar is a chain of dessert as well as a bakery restaurant.
Career of Christina Tosi
- Christina Tosi worked in Momofuku Restaurant, which was owned by David Chang.
- David employed her to write his food safety plans and help administratively with the NYC Department of Health.
- He was highly impressed by Tosi’s works; he hired her to run their pastry program.
- Encouraged by Chang, Christina opened her own shop named Milk Bar.
- With a thriving career with the Momofuku group, she became known for transforming the pastry unit of the group with her innovative baking skills.
In the year 2015, she appeared as a judge in Fox reality TV cooking competition shows MasterChef and MasterChef Junior. In 2014, Christina also featured in a television ad for Subaru. Further, she was once also involved in the promotional work of Estee Lauder, American Express and Kellogg’s.
In October 2011, Christina published her first book entitled Momofuku Milk Bar that contained recipes for the desserts. She got much after her book and later, published her second book Milk Bar Life in April 2015.
Awards and Achievements
She is a proud winner of the James Beard 2012 Rising Star Chef Award after she participated in the 2014 Outstanding Pastry competition for which she emerged as the finalist.
Interesting Quick Facts
- Christina Tosi was born as Christina Sylvia Tosi on 9th November 1981 in Ohio, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, her age is 38 years while her horoscope is Scorpio.
- Christina’s mother Greta Tosi-Miller was an accountant.
- Christina holds an American nationality while her ethnicity is Italian-American.
- She attended the University of Virginia, and later, joined the James Madison University and completed her graduation from the University.
- She is the owner of the Momofuku Milk Bar which produced baked goods for five retail outlets in New York City.
- Christina has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019.
- She tied the wedding knot with an American restaurateur, Will Guidara on 31st July 2016.
- She stands at a tall height of 5 feet 7 inches while her body weight is around 58kg.
- Further, Christina is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.