Facts of Christina Perri
|Full Name:||Christina Perri|
|Birth Date:||August 19, 1986|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Married||Paul Costabile (2017)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||35-26-34 inches|
|Birth Place||Bensalem, Pennsylvania|
|Education||Archbishop Ryan High School, Nazareth Academy High School, University of the Arts|
|Kids||Carmella Stanley Costabile|
|Christina Perri Facebook|
|Christina Perri Twitter|
|Youtube||Christina Perri Youtube|
|Christina Perri Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Christina Perri|
Christina Perri is an American singer-songwriter who is widely famous for the hit song, Jar of Hearts, which was featured on So You Think You Can Dance in the year 2010 and charted at #3 in the UK.
Christina Perri opened her eyes as Christina Judith Perri on 19th August 1986, in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 33 years old while her horoscope is Leo. She is the daughter of Mary Perri (mother) and Dante Perri (father). Her father is of Italian origin while her mother is of Polish origin. Further, her parents worked as hairdressers and the family struggled with finances.
She grew up with her elder brother, Nicholas Perri who is an American guitarist, singer-songwriter, as well as a producer. Christina holds an American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnical background.
She joined piano lessons when she was just 8 years old but she was expelled from the piano class as she had her own way of ending the songs, which wasn’t liked by her teacher. She graduated from Archbishop Ryan High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the year 2004. Later, she attended Nazareth Academy High School as a communication major for a year before dropping out to pursue a music career.
After completing her high school education, she was selected for a scholarship program at the prestigious University of the Arts in Philadelphia but she dropped out of the university midway.
- Christina Perri started her career working as a waitress at a restaurant to make ends meet.
- She composed her song Jar of Hearts while still working at the restaurant which was played in one of the episodes of the popular American talent hunt show So You Think you can Dance.
- After that, record companies started pursuing her, and she was eventually signed by Atlantic Records.
- In the year 2010, she released her debut extended play The Ocean Way Sessions which made to the list of US Billboard 200.
- Christina’s debut album Lovestrong which was an instant success as it made the fourth spot in the list of Billboard 200 as soon as it released.
- In the year 2011, she composed for the movie, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1.
- On the following year, she went on her first world tour, Lovestrong Tour.
- She announced the release of her second album and meanwhile, re-recorded her song A Thousand Years for The Twilight Saga in the year 2012.
- Next year, she started promoting her second album on various social media platforms.
- During a charity concert, Christina released the first single from the album, I Believe.
- She released another single from the album, Human in November 2013 which too, became an instant hit.
- In April 2014, Christina released her long-awaited second studio album Head or Heart.
- After the release of her second album, she went on her second tour, Head or Heart Tour.
- On 9th June 2014, Christina released another single titled Burning Gold.
- She featured on the title track of Lindsey Stirling’s third studio album, Brave Enough which released on 19th August 2016.
Christina Perri has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2019 which she earned through her career as a singer-songwriter.
Husband and Daughter
Christina Perri is tied the wedding knot to her husband, Paul Costabile on 12th December 2017 at an intimate wedding. Her husband, Paul is an American television entertainment reporter. They started dating back in January 2016 and engaged in June 2017. On 17th January 2018, they welcomed their daughter, Carmella Stanley Costabile. As of now, the family of three is living a happy and peaceful life together.
Height and Weight
Christina Perri stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches while her body weight is around 54 kg. Her body measurements are 35-26-34 inches which include her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively. Perri has blonde colored hair while her eyes are dark brown in color.