Christina El Moussa Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Divorce, Husband, Height
Facts of Christina El Moussa
|Full Name:||Christina El Moussa|
|Birth Date:||July 9, 1983|
|Profession:||American real estate investor|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Divorce||Tarek El Moussa (2018)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Body Size||34-25-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Orange County, California|
|Kids||Taylor El Moussa, Brayden El Moussa|
|Christina El Moussa Facebook|
|Christina El Moussa Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Christina El Moussa|
Christina El Moussa American real estate investor and TV personality. She is famous for hosting the show Flip or Flop on HGTV.
Early Life of Christina El Moussa
Christina El Moussa was born on July 9, 1983, in Orange County, California with a birth sign of Cancer. As of 2019, she is 36 years old. Furthermore, her birth name is Christina Meursinge Haack. She also has a sister Carly Haack.
Christina holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. She belongs to the Christianity religion. She spent her early life in Anaheim Hills, California. Afterward, she went to school in southern California and began working in the real estate industry after college.
After Divorce from Tarek El Moussa, Did Christina El Moussa Marry again?
Christina and Tarek El Moussa married in 2009. The couple filed for divorce in 2017, mentioning unbridgeable differences. They have two children together, daughter Taylor El Moussa (born 2010) and son Brayden James El Moussa (born 2015).
After turning in the first season of Flip or Flop, she said she felt like a bad mother because she was away from home. She changed her schedule from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm to be more at home with her daughter.
In 2018 she was romantically engaged with the English television presenter Ant Anstead. They were together since November 2017. On December 22, 2018, she married Ant Anstead at her home in Newport Beach, California, and officially changed her name to Christina Anstead. Thereby, on March 22, 2019, Anstead announced on her Instagram account that she and her husband expecting their first child together, a boy.
What is Christina El Moussa’s Net Worth and Salary?
American television personality Christina El Moussa, who has a net worth of $6 million. However, she has not revealed the actual salary which she received. The former couple operated a real estate agency called Tarek and Christina: El Moussa Group of Orange County, California, which has one of the country’s largest foreclosure rates.
In addition, El Moussas and her business partner Pete De Best bought their first investment house in Santa Ana for $ 115,000. After selling the property for $34,000, the trio split the money and split the houses, and expanded its property investment business in Arizona and Nevada.
How is Christina’s Body Size?
Christina stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and a weight of 60 kg. Likewise, she has brown eyes color and blonde hair color with white skin tone. Her body measurements are 34-25-35 inches, 33B bra size, and 8 shoe size
Christina El Moussa’s Career
- Christina is an American real estate investor and TV personality.
- She’s playing flip or flop on HGTV’s show with her ex-husband Tarek El Moussa.
- She has become successful in a real estate investment strategy called “house flipping”.
- Flip or Flop shows the ups and downs of the couple in which the business and privacy of the home are flipped.
- In 2011, her husband spontaneously asked a friend to help him make a tape for HGTV.
- The friend filmed a complete episode of the house turns from beginning to end.
- Flip’s tape was sent to a production company without anyone really believe that it would be very interesting for them.
- Instead, it loved by the production company Pie Town Productions.
- HGTV producers also noted the couple’s Instagram profile, which showed before and after the profile of many of the renovation projects they were undertaking.
- In 2012, HGTV signed a regular weekly program showing how a distressed property was bought and renovated.
- In an interview from 2014, Christina said, “Every episode shows things that can go wrong and do go wrong.” In April 2013, Flip Or Flop finally appeared on the small screen in the network.
- Christina’s real estate expertise focuses mainly on design and she works with Tarek to find and renovate apartments.
- She takes over the design of the new rooms and keeps everything on schedule.
- She played in more than 100 episodes of Flip or Flop until 2018.