Who is Christian Petroni Wife? Net Worth 2021, Age, Bio, Height, Career
Facts of Christian Petroni
|Full Name:||Christian Petroni|
|Birth Date:||September 9, 1984|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million|
|Birth Place||ronx, New York, United States|
|Education||New York Restaurant School for Culinary Arts|
|Mother||Fiorella Aprea Petroni|
|Kids||Beau Petroni ,Briar Petroni|
|Christian Petroni Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Christian Petroni|
A Chef, Television Personality, restaurateur. Christian Petroni rose to popularity as the joint winner of the fourteenth season of the Food Network television series Food Network Star.
When was Christian Petroni born?
On September 9, 1984, Christian Petroni was born in Bronx, New York, United States of America. He has a birth sign of Virgo. He was born as the son of his father Lorenzo Petroni and his mother, Fiorella Aprea Petroni. Christian was raised in an Italian family in Bronx, New York with the love and care of his parents.
By nationality, Christian Petroni has an American nationality. His ethnic background is unknown yet. Talking about his educational qualification, Christian has graduated from the New York Restaurant School for Culinary Arts. During his summers, Christian used to cook in Naples, Italy.
What is the Net Worth Christian Petroni?
Christian Petroni has earned a good sum of money from the entertainment industry. As per the report of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $1 Million – $5 Million. He has not disclosed his annual salary to the public till now. The primary sources of his income are his professional career as a Chef. Christian has also gained a lot of name and fame from his professional career.
By seeing his net worth we can say that he is living a very happy and lavish life with the income that he has gained from his professional career. His net worth and salary will definitely raise up in the upcoming days.
To Whom Wife Did Christian Petroni tie the Wedding?
Talking about the relationship Status, Christian Petroni is a happily married man. He has got married to Sheri Sicurella.
The couple exchanges the vow of their wedding in front of their family, friends, and relatives on 17 June 2016 in Stamford, Connecticut. They were enjoying a happily married life. After a year of marriage, From their relationship, the couple shared a son named; Beau Petroni. The exact date of birth of their son is not revealed on social media yet.
The couple again shared a daughter named; Briar Petroni who was born in November 2019. Christian and Sheri are living a happy and joyful life with their family in New York. As of 2020. they celebrate their fourth marriage anniversary together.
There is no sign of divorce and rumors between the couple till now. The couple is living together sharing each other happiness and sorrow as well as help and support in each other work.
Professional Career of Christian Petroni
- After graduation, Christian Petroni started his career as a chef. He worked as part-owner of the Fortina Italian restaurant.
- Similarly, Christan was judged on Food Network Star by Giada De Laurentiis.
- He has also been a presence on the Food Network for several years.
- In the year 2016, Christian appeared as a judge on Chopped Junior. Likewise, he has also appeared as a judge on Beat Bobby Flay and Chopped.
- In addition, Christian has competed on Food Network Star and Chopped, which he won in the year 2018 cooperating with co-winner, Jess Tom.
- Currently, Christian Petroni working on the Cooking Channel’s My Fave vs. Your Fave, which debuted on February 28, 2021.
- In the same year, on March 7 he has presented on the Food Network’s second season of Tournament of Champions.
- Christian said on Food Network in a 2018 interview that
he spent “countless time in the kitchen learning to make Italian feasts” as a kid and he knew he wanted to be part of the restaurant industry from a young age.
- In the year 2013, he has opened up the first of what would become five uber-successful restaurants in New York, United States.
- Christian also had helmed several famous kitchens and cooperated with three other New York chefs to open Cooked & Co., in Scarsdale, New York.