Christian Charles Sampras Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Parents, Siblings
Facts of Christian Charles Sampras
|Full Name:||Christian Charles Sampras|
|Birth Date:||November 21, 2002|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles|
|Siblings||Ryan Nikolaos Sampras|
|View more / View less Facts of Christian Charles Sampras|
Christian Charles Sampras is the first child of professional tennis player Peter Sampras.
What is the age of Christian Charles Sampras?
Christian Charles Sampras was born on November 21, 2002, in the United States. As of 2022, he turned 20 years old. Christian holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. He is the son of Bridgette Wilson and Pete Sampras. Further, he also has a younger brother named Ryan Nikolaos Sampras as his sibling. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
Talking about his educational background, as he is just 18 years old, he must be in his school.
Personal Life of Christian Charles Sampras Parents
Moving towards his parents, his father married his mother Bridgette Wilson, a former Miss Teen USA winner-turned actress, singer, and model. The couple were married on September 30, 2000, and have two sons; including him and his brother Ryan Nikolaos Sampras, born on the 29th of July, 2005.
Net Worth and Salary of Christian Charles Sampras Parents
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of his father is around $150 million as of 2022.
The career of Christian Charles Sampras’s parents
- Talking about his parents, his father is a retired professional tennis player who dominated the sport all through the 1990s.
- Moreover, he was hailed as the best tennis player in history.
- His father earned that title by being the first man to win 14 Grand Slam titles, a record that was broken by Roger Federer in 2009.
- He has had a very successful career and is very satisfied as well.
- Likewise, his mother Bridgette is a model, singer, and actress as well.
- Moreover, she is also the winner of Miss Teen USA.
- Looking at his talented parents, we are sure that he is also going to be someone so famous as his parents.