Who is American actor, Chris Pine’s Wife? His Dating History!
Facts of Chris Pine
|Full Name:||Chris Pine|
|Birth Date:||August 26, 1980|
|Saying:||"I really like the ritual of shaving. I like getting the perfect brush and finding the right sandalwood soap. The act of shaving, though, is not fun. I like beards and the ease of them".|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Break Up||Beaub Garett, Audrina Patridge, Olivia Munn, Dominique Piek, Nathalie Walker, Jasmine Waltz, Iris BjorkJohannesdottri, Zoe Kravitz, Sofia Boutella|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles|
|Education||University of California|
|Chris Pine Twitter|
|Chris Pine Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Chris Pine|
Chris Pine is a popular American actor who is famous for his role as a young Captain James Kirk in ‘Star Trek’ and Steve Trevor in ‘Wonder Woman’.
Early Life of Chris Pine
Chris Pine was born in Los Angeles on 26th August 1980. His father Robert Pine was a prominent actor. Chris’s mother Gwynne Gilford was also an actress but later chose psychotherapy as her career. Chris also has an older sister named Katie. He has an American nationality and he belongs to the white ethnic group. As of 2019, Chris is 39 years old.
Childhood and Education Institution
The environment of his family was cinematic since his childhood. Discussing the movies and reading scripts was very frequent. Chris wanted to become an actor since he was a teenager and often visited film sets in Hollywood while accompanying his mother or father.
After finishing high school in his hometown, he went on to do a B.A. in English from the University of California and learned acting in American Conservatory Theatre. After that, he joined the Williamson Theatre Festival.
How much is Chris Pine’s Net Worth & Salary?
Well, as we know that Chris is one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood, he receives a handsome amount of money from his work. The estimated net worth of Chris is about $20 million. Besides, acting in the movies, he has also appeared in several tv series as well which makes a quite good earning.
Awards & Achievements
In the year 2009, he won the Boston Society of Film Critics Award, ShoWest Award, and Scream Award. Likewise, in 2010, he won the Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award. In 2013, he got CinemaCon Award and in 2016, Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award. Finally, in 2017, he got Teen Choice Awards. Besides this, he was nominated for different awards.
Who is Chris Pine’s Girlfriend Currently?
Talking about his personal life, Chris Pine is not married yet. Though he is not married, he is said to have a relationship with not only the actress but also the models and high-profile women. Some of the famous personalities with whom he had his relationship are Beaub Garett, Audrina Patridge, Olivia Munn, Dominique Piek, Nathalie Walker, Jasmine Waltz, Iris BjorkJohannesdottri, Zoe Kravitz, Sofia Boutella, and so on.
In the year 2018, he was dating a British beauty, Annabella Wallis. But, now he is single and probably he must be looking for a good partner.
Besides his dating history, Chris has not been part of any kind of controversy. He has always dedications towards his work and doesn’t focus on the rumors which are the key to his success.
Body Measurements and Social Sites
Chris stands at a decent height of 6 feet whereas his weight is still under review. His blue pair of eyes and dark brown hair makes him look more perfect. Chris is more famous among the ladies because of his attractive looks as well. He has a 41-inch chest, 31-inch waist, and 14-inch biceps.
- Initially, at the University of California (UC), Berkeley, Chris was a member of the UC Berkeley Theatre department.
- Later, he performed in a Carl Churchill play in La Val’s Pizza Subterranean Theatre and performed Orestes and Shakespeare at Zellerbach Hall.
- Moreover, in 2003, he had featured on one of the episodes of the medical TV series ER.
- In the same year, he also appeared in an episode of CSI: Miami and The Guardian in the same year.
- In 2004, he played a role as Nicholas Devereaux in a short film The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement.
- After that, in 2006, he featured in the TV movie Surrender and then in Just My Luck as Jake Hardin alongside Lohan Lindsay who played Ashley Albright.
- In 2009, he became an international star when he was cast as James Tiberius Kirk in the successful franchise reboot, Star Trek.
- Similarly, he starred in the movie Unstoppable in which was released in November 2010.
- Later on, he was starred in Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit which was released in 2014 making him become the fourth actor to play the character after Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford, and Ben Affleck.
- Furthermore, in 2015, he guest-starred in Netflix’s Wet Hot American Summer: First Day Camp and lent his voice for the Supermansion series.
- This earned him his first Emmy Award nomination in Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance.
- Likewise, in April 2017, he was cast as Robert the Bruce in Outlaw King.
- And in mid-2017, the most defining role of his entire career in his most successful film to date was, ‘Wonder Woman.
- There, he portrayed the role of Steve Trevor, a World War British spy, and Gal Gadot’s love interest.
- Finally, in 2018, he played Dr. Alexander Murray in the fantasy film A Twinkle in Time.