Is Chris Morocco Married? What’s Net Worth? Age, Bio, Family and Height
Facts of Chris Morcco
|Full Name:||Chris Morcco|
|Birth Date:||February 26, 1980|
|Profession:||Chef and Youtuber|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||United ,States|
|Kids||Alec Morocco,Finn Morocco.|
|View more / View less Facts of Chris Morcco|
An American chef and YouTube personality Chris Morocco is popular for his appearances in videos produced for the magazine’s YouTube channel, most notably as the host of Reverse Engineering. He is also the kitchen test director at Bon Appetit.
Where and When Was Chris Morocco-born?
Chris Morocco was born on February 26, 1980, in Texas, United States. His birth sign is Pisces. He grew up in Newton Massachusetts and joined the Newton South high school. After completing high school, he took one year gap before joining Oberlin college in which he majored in French and worked as a cook at Pyle Inn. He holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Moreover, After graduation, Chris Morocco worked at Vogue as a production manager, before joining classes at the French Culinary Institute. He also being hired to work in the test kitchen at Bon Appétit. Before returning to Bon Appétit as the magazine’s deputy food editor he left the magazine to work for the editorial department of Real Simple.
What is the Net Worth of Chris Morocco?
Chris Morocco is an American Chef. According to some sources, he has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022. His primary source of income is his career as a chef and YouTuber. Through his various sources of income and net worth, we can say that Morocco has earned a handsome sum of money.
With his income, he is living a lavish and luxurious life with his family. The average salary of the YouTuber ranges from $30 thousand to $100 thousand, and it is sure Chris earns more than that.
Is Chris Morocco Married or not?
Chris Morocco has married Amber Bennett who is a senior designer and creative leader. The duo fell in love with each other in their first meet. And Chris has not been involved with any other girl. The couple has two sons together. The first child’s name is Alec Morocco and the second child is Finn Morocco. The family has an apartment in Brooklyn, New York, and lives there with their kids. Chris’s wife Amber is originally from Somerset, England. She studied at Central Saint Martins in London. She moved to New York City to work for Calvin Klein.
Chris, his wife, and their kids are living a happy life. The duo is in madly love with each other. And all of their fans love to watch them together. Chris and Amber are popular because of their lovely relationship as well. All of their fans are very curious to know about their love story, how they met, when did they meet for the first time. But unfortunately, the couple has not mentioned a single piece of information regarding their love life.
The Career of Chris Morocco
- Chris Morocco started his career at Vogue as a Booking Production Manager in May 2004.
- After working for more than 6 years, In the year 2010, he left the magazine and joined Bon Appetit as an Associate Food Editor.
- In the year 2017, by appearing in the videos on the Bon Appétit YouTube channel as part of a broader effort by the magazine to increase its YouTube presence.
- He had made regular appearances in instructional cooking videos and in Gourmet Makes hosted by Claire Saffitz with Jezebel describing Marocco as the “most patient of the crew who possesses the most trustworthy taste buds”.
- Additionally, Morocco became the host of Reverse Engineering, a web series on the Bon Appetit Youtube channel that follows Morocco as he uses his supertaster ability to reverse engineer a recipe by a celebrity chef from taste, touch, and smell alone.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Wellington and Jamie Oliver’s insanity burger are included in the recipes attempted by Morocco.
- He is contemplating as a supertaster because of his ability to experience the sense of taste with greater intensity than the average person.
- In the year 2019, Morocco started its food-based web series called Reserve Engineering on the Bon Appetit Youtube channel.