Career of Chris Kirkpatrick | still Married to Wife? His Net Worth, Children
Facts of Chris Kirkpatrick
|Full Name:||Chris Kirkpatrick|
|Birth Date:||October 17, 1971|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$13 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Clarion, PA|
|Siblings||Molly, Kare, Emily,Taylor|
|Chris Kirkpatrick Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Chris Kirkpatrick|
Chris Kirkpatrick is a famous dancer, actor, singer, and voice actor, and one of the founders of the pop group NSYNC.
Early Life of Dancer
Chris Kirkpatrick was born Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick on October 17, 1971, in Clarion, Pennsylvania, the U.S.A. As of 2020, he turned 49 years old. Chris is the son of Beverly Eustice. Further, he has four half-sisters named Molly, Kate, Emily, and Taylor.
He holds an American nationality and belongs to the Irish, Scottish, Spanish, and Native American ethnic groups. Moving towards his educational background, he graduated from Dalton High School and went to Rollins College and Valencia College for his further education. He also sang at Universal Studio as a part of the Doo-Wop Group.
Who is Chris Kirkpatrick’s Wife?
Discussing his personal life, Chris is a married man. He had a long-time relationship with her girlfriend Karly Skladany and the duo finally got married on November 2, 2013. Moreover, the couple is living a lovely relationship and recently they welcomed another member as their son in October 2017 but yet to reveal his son’s name.
What is Chris Kirkpatrick’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, his estimated net worth of Chris is around $13 million. He collected this whopping net worth from his initial career in the music band NSYNC. There he was a dancer, entertainer, and voice actor.
What is the Height of Chris Kirkpatrick?
Regarding his height and weight, Chris stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches whereas his weight is not available. Chris is a person with a very pleasing personality and attractive body posture. Likewise, he has light brown eyes with dark brown hair.
Chris also has a tattoo on his right arm.
- Initially, at the beginning of his career, Chris co-formed a group with Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, Jason Watkins, and JC Chasez and named it N Sync. He was a dancer, actor, singer, and voice actor.
- Though he is the most easily forgotten member of the band, he had the very best days of his career in the band.
- He also went to participate in Gone Country which was hosted by John Rich.
- In the show, he sang the song That’ll Get Ya By and dedicated it to his mother.
- There at the show, all the fans and country artists were amazed at his performance and his writing skills.
- Although Chris did not win, his skills were very much praised by all artists.
- Besides singing, he is also the president of his online clothing company FuMan Skeeto.
- Moreover, Chris also worked as a voice-over actor, most notably on The Fairly Odd Parents.
- Looking at his successful career and him still doing his works with the same passion, we are sure that he is going to be more famous one day.