Who is Wife of Chris Fischer? Bio, Age, Birthday, Net Worth2022, Son, Height
Facts of Chris Fischer
|Full Name:||Chris Fischer|
|Birth Date:||August 19, 1980|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
|Birth Place||Chilmark, Martha’s Vineyard in Dukes County, Massachusetts|
|Grandparents||Albert Oswald Fischer Jr.|
|Kids||Gene Attele Fischer|
|Chris Fischer Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Chris Fischer|
- 1 What is the Age of Chris Fischer?
- 2 How did Chris Fischer spend his childhood?
- 3 Is Chris Fischer still married to Amy Schumer?
- 4 What is the Net Worth of Chris Fischer?
- 5 How many children does Chris Fischer have?
- 6 What disease does Chris Fischer have?
- 7 How tall is Chris Fischer?
- 8 Career Line of Chris Fischer
Chris Fischer, an American chef came to the limelight as the husband of Amy Schumer, a stand-up comedian, and actress.
What is the Age of Chris Fischer?
Chris Fischer opened his eyes for the first time on August 19, 1980, in Chilmark, Martha’s Vineyard in Dukes County, Massachusetts, United States of America. As of 2021, Chris is 41 years old. By birth, he has a star sign of Leo. He was born as the son of Albert Fischer (father), while the name of her mother is not available at the moment. His father is a former commercial fisherman while her mother was an artist and Public School teacher who died in 2005.
The name of his grandfather’s name is Albert Oswald Fischer Jr. He has two siblings, Molly Fischer is his sister’s name. His sister, Molly works as the assistant of Amy Schumer. Chris holds American citizenship while he belongs to white ethnic background. He practices the Christianity religion.
How did Chris Fischer spend his childhood?
Chris grew up on a farm and learned about food from his father. His father taught Chris how to hunt, fish, and farm. He spends his childhood in the lap of his grandfather who owned land of 5.7 acres. His grandfather has a Beetle dung farm, where he used to work with nature and farm along with his family member.
He was fascinated by the art of love and food on farms and has learned the importance of family dining since childhood.
Is Chris Fischer still married to Amy Schumer?
Chris is a happily married man. He tied the wedding knot with her longtime girlfriend, Amy Schumer on February 13, 2018. Their grand wedding was held in Malibu, California. His wife, Amy is an American stand-up comedian and actress by her profession.
They have been living happy conjugal life with each other for three years without any sign of divorce or extra-marital affairs.
What is the Net Worth of Chris Fischer?
Chris Fischer has an estimated net worth of $16 million as of 2022. This includes his property, bank balance, and assets. He has earned this huge sum of money from his career as a chef.
On the other hand, his wife, Amy Schumer has an estimated net worth of $25 million as of 2022. she has earned this fortune from her career as an actress and comedian.
How many children does Chris Fischer have?
Chris is the father of one child. He and her partner welcomed a son named Gene Attele Fischer on May 5, 2019, after the name of Dave Attele. Similarly, on April 14, 2020, Amy changed her son’s middle name to David as Attele sound like genital through her podcast channel.
What disease does Chris Fischer have?
Chris is suffering from Autism. This disease refers to a broad range of problems which is characterized by social skills, repetitive behavior, and nonverbal communication. Out of 44 children, 1 child has this disease in the United States.
How tall is Chris Fischer?
Chris stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. According to height, Chris has a bodyweight of 75 kilos. He has a beautiful pair of hazel eyes and dark brown color hair. Additionally, he wears a shoe size of US 9.
Career Line of Chris Fischer
- Chris has started working on his grandfather, Beetledung farm.
- Then he started working as a chef with head chef Mario Batali at Babbo, Manhattan.
- He has worked at River Cafe which is located in Europe with the American Academy of Rome and London.
- In 2007, he has worked full-time in Martha’s Vineyard.
- He became the executive chef at the ‘Beach Plum Inn & Restaurant for several years.
- Furthermore, he has also tutored at Boston University‘s Metropolitan College Programs in Food & Wine as a part-time.
- His wife, Amy Schumer is a popular American stand-up comic, actress, and author.
- On June 1, 2004, she performed her first stand-up comedy in New York City’s Gotham Comedy Club.
- She has worked on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham and participated in the fifth season of Last Comic Standing coming in fourth place.