Chris Cotter Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height
Facts of Chris Cotter
|Full Name:||Chris Cotter|
|Profession:||Reporter and Studio anchor|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Boulder, Colorado|
|Chris Cotter Twitter|
|Chris Cotter Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Chris Cotter|
Chris Cotter is an American reporter and studio anchor who is currently working for ESPN as a host on Sportscenter.
Early Life of Chris Cotter
Chris Cotter was born Christopher H Cotter in Boulder, Colorado, the United States of America. Chris holds an American nationality. In 1993, the year, he attended Georgia Tech University and earned a master’s degree in the year 1999.
Before joining ESPN, he worked with other several big networks such as Fox Business Network in New York. Chris Cotter stands at the height of 6 feet and his body weight is around 82kg. Ha has light brown hair while his eyes are dark brown in color.
What is Chris Cotter’s Relationship Status?
Despite all the fame and attention, Chris Cotter hasn’t disclosed anything about his current relationship status.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Chris Cotter?
Chris Cotter has an estimated net worth of around $1 million which he has earned from his career as a reporter and studio anchor. The reported average annual salary for a studio anchor is reportedly around $45k to $112k. As ESPN is a top national sports television channel, it pays its employees an average salary of $75k to $130k per year. Hence, Chris is expected to earn roughly $55k as an annual salary.
In the year 2018, the former Atlanta sports talk radio personality, Chris hosted Georgia Tech’s season opener against Alcorn State at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
Chris Cotter’s rumors
There were some inquiries raised against Cotter when his article on Dwight Howard’s meeting with Magic GM Rob Hennigan was a word-for-word copy of an article on RealGM.com authored by Jarrod Rudolph. Chris read the same story one night after Jarrod posted the story.
The whole issue not only brought his career into a big question mark but also forced ESPN to think about the money it had been paying for the editors and the other staff, as the issue was the second notable plagiarism issue that ESPN faced. Despite this issue, Chris has been still able to show his distinct image in the field of sports journalism.
- Chris Cotter had a close friend when he was residing in Atlanta, who gave him his first break.
- His friend was a co-proprietor of the station, WQXI 790AM.
- Chris pondered about joining the studio for one night and ultimately requested his friend to give him a chance to visit the studio.
- Fortunately for him, his friend accepted the offer. In January 2012, he joined ESPN, as a studio anchor, appearing on SportsCenter and most recently as the host of College Football Live.
- Chris held the position of broadcaster and hosted two shows The Daily News Live and Geico SportsNite.
- Starting his career in the year 1997 from WQXI, 790 The Zone in Atlanta, he has been able to present himself as a distinct personality in the field of journalism with his excellent presentation styles.
- Currently, he works as the host of College basketball Live and an anchor of Sportscenter.