What is the Net Worth of Chip Gaines? How much Money Do Chip and Joanna Make per Episode?
Chip Gaines is an American television personality who is widely famous for HGTV reality television show Fixer Upper along with his wife Joanna Gaines. Also, he is the owner of Magnolia Homes in Waco, Texas, Magnolia Reality and Magnolia Market. Chip started his real estate shows on HGTV after getting married in the year 2003. He has earned an excellent earning out of his television career and has maintained an impressive net worth with his wife, Joanna.
What is the Net Worth of Chip Gaines in 2019?
Chip Gaines has an estimated net worth of around $9 million while his estimated annual salary is about $1 million as of 2019. Chip along with his wife have earned a decent amount of money from his show, Fixer Upper. Moreover, they have several income streams. Some of them are a magazine, The Magnolia Journal, their store, Magnolia Market; and a furniture line, Magnolia Home. They also have a Target line, Hearth & Hand with Magnolia.
On the other hand, Chip and his wife Joanna Gaines’s combined net worth is around $18 million and still increasing. Before being a popular couple, the couple had already been running their Magnolia Homes construction and design business for years. Their net worth has still been enhancing because of their Magnolia business empire.
What are Chip and Joanna Gaines net worth 2017?
We can assume, Chip and Joanna Gaines’s net worth is estimated to be between $5 million and $9 million as of 2017. Those figures can be tough to verify since the Gaines runs so many businesses and what they earn from each isn’t exactly available to the public but it makes sense it’d be in the millions. Further, there is not much available about their net worth as of 2017.
How much Money do Chip and Joanna make per episode?
According to some online resources, Chip and Joanna were reportedly paid around $30k per episode during the first few seasons on Fixer Upper. In addition, they have received an undisclosed fee from the families they help with renovations. The total for their last season (minus fees) was roughly around $540k.
Chip Gaines: Quick Facts
- Chip Gaines was born on 14th November 1974 in Waco, Texas, the United States of America under the birth sign of Scorpio to American parents Gayle Gaines (father) and Bob Gaines (mother).
- Currently, he is 45 years old.
- He grew up with his sister, Shannon Gaines.
- Chip Gaines and his wife have a combined estimated net worth of around $18 million.
- He married Joanna Gaines in the year 2003.
- He has five children Drake Gaines, Duke Gaines, Crew Gaines, Ella Rose Gaines, and Emmie Kay Gaine.
- Chip stands at a good height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 77kg.
- Chip Gaines is active on some social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter.