Who is Chiaki Inaba? Her Bio, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Kids
Facts of Chiaki Inaba
|Full Name:||Chiaki Inaba|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|View more / View less Facts of Chiaki Inaba|
Chiaki Inaba, a former Japanese model, and cosplayer. However, she came into the limelight after marrying her husband, Eiichiro Oda, the creator of the popular anime, One Piece.
Early Life of Chiaki Inaba
Chiaki Inaba was born in Japan. Inaba holds Japanese nationality and belongs to South Asian ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. Inaba is a highky educated nad qaulifred woman. Sge complted her higher elevl education at the local school near her hometwon. After that she went to university to complete her further education.
Who is Chiaki Inaba Husband?
As we already mention, Chiaki Inaba’s husband’s name is Eiichiro Oda. She is living a happily married life. Her husband Eiichiro is the author of a popular manga series, One Piece. The couple met for the first time at Shonen Jump Festa One Piece Stage Performances where Inaba cosplayed Nami in 2002.
After that, they started dating each other. Finally, the duo decided to get married in 2004 held in between their close friends and family. From their relationship, they welcomed a new member of their family as a daughter Nami. The couple’s first daughter was born after 2 years of their marriage. The husband and wife are living a happy married life along with their daughter.
Her Husband Net Worth & Salary
Previously, Chiaki was involved in cosplaying and model. From her professional career, she must have earned a decent sum of money. Now talking about her husband’s net worth and earnings.
Her husband, Eiichiro has a net worth of around $200 Million as of 2022 earned from his professional career. He has collected this hefty sum of money from his successful career as a manga artist. Similarly, he accumulates a majority of his income from his all-time best-selling manga One Piece.
On the other hand, he earns around $25 Million as royalties related to One Piece. As of 2019, his yearly income is around $50 Million.
Who is Her Husband?
Her husband Eiichiro Oda is a well-known Japanese manga artist, who is best known for his manga series One Piece (1997–present). The series still runs with more than 450 million tankobon copies in circulation worldwide.
This One Piece series is the best-selling manga as well as best-selling comic series of all time. Because of the series popularity, it has changed the history of manga.
Her Husband Professional Career
- In 1992, he submitted his work “Wanted!” at the age of 17. Similarly, he had won several awards which also include 2nd place in the coveted Tezuka manga awards.
- He worked as an assistant artist at the age of 19 for Nobuhiro Watsuki on the manga.
- After that, he became the winner of the Hop Step Award for new artists.
- One Piece appeared for the 1st time in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine issue and promptly became one of the most popular manga in Japan (after the “Dragon Ball” series) in the year 1997.
- Her husband also has also won the Grand Prize at the 41st Japan Cartoonists Association Award.
- He is also a close friend and close rival of Masashi Kishimoto.
- His One Piece series has sold more than 450 million copies as of 2019, March.
- Similarly, One Piece has broken publishing records in Japan in individual volumes.
- In the year 2009, Volume 56 received the highest initial print run of any manga, 2.85 million copies.
- After that, in the year 2010, Volume 57’s print of 3 million highest first print for any book in Japan, not just manga.
- In the year 2012, the record was broken several times by subsequent volumes and is currently held by 67’s 4.05 million initial printing.
- Similarly, the series also won the 41st Japan Cartoonists Association Award Grand Prize, alongside Kimuchi Yokoyama’s Nekodarake Nice in 2013.
- He and Akira Toriyama created a crossover one-shot called Cross Epoch, which contains characters from Toriyama’s Dragon Ball and Oda’s One Piece in the year 2007.
- After that, they together designed a Gaist character for the video game Gaist Crusher in 2013.
Chiaki Inaba’s Career
- Chiaki is a former Japanese model and cosplayer. However, she came into the limelight as a celebrity wife after marrying Eiichiro Oda.
- So there is not much information available on her professional career.
- Only the information available is that she worked as a model and a cosplayer.