Husband of Cheryl Burton, Bio, Age, Parents, Net Worth, Salary, Height
Facts of Cheryl Burton
|Full Name:||Cheryl Burton|
|Birth Date:||December 25, 1962|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Divorce||Jim Rose (1986-1995)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Salary||$20k to $100k|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||35-24-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois|
|Education||Lindblom Technical High School, the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana|
|Father||Neil Peter Burton|
|Cheryl Burton Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Cheryl Burton|
American news anchor, Cheryl Burton is famous for working at ABC 7 Chicago (WLS-TV).
Is Cheryl Burton white?
Cheryl Burton opened her eyes on 25th December 1962 at Provident Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America. As of 2021, she is 59 years old while her horoscope is Capricorn. Her birth name is Cheryl Annette Burton. Every year, Cheryl celebrates her birthday on 25th December. Her mother, Lillian Burton was an interior designer while her father, Neil Peter Burton was an advocate consultant.
She grew up with her five siblings, two sisters, and three brothers. As per nationality, Cheryl is an American while she belongs to white ethnical background. Cheryl follows Christianity as her religion.
Where did Cheryl Burton go to college?
Cheryl completed her high school education at Lindblom Technical High School in Chicago, Illinois. Later, he attended the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana in Illinois and earned a degree of Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Biology.
What is Cheryl Burton’s Net Worth & Salary?
Cheryl Burton has an estimated net worth of around $30 million as of 2021 which she earned through her professional career as a news anchor. She earns an annual salary of $20k to $100k. Being a passionate news anchor, her net worth and salary will definitely rise higher in the upcoming days.
Apart from her professional career, she might be earning some amount through endorsements, advertisements, and sponsorships of several brands and companies. Cheryl is surely living a lavish and fulfilling lifestyle with her family members in the United States.
Who is Cheryl Burton’s Husband?
Cheryl is not married and she is living a single life at the moment. Previously, she tied the wedding knot with Jim Rose in the year 1986 in a private ceremony. They first met each other when Cheryl was serving as a cheerleader for the Chicago Bears in 1985. Their marriage did not last long so they parted ways through a divorce in 1995.
Since her divorce, she is living a single life while her ex-husband, Jim is married to Lakesha Draine since the year 2011. Besides, Cheryl has not disclosed any information regarding her personal life like her boyfriends, dating history, etc to the media. Neither Cheryl has ever involv3d in any sorts of rumors or controversies regarding her professional or personal life.
What is the Height of Cheryl Burton?
Cheryl stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall with a matching body weight of 58 kg. She has a curvy body figure with 35-24-35 inches. Cheryl’s hair and eyes are dark brown in color.
The Professional Career of Cheryl Burton
- Cheryl started her career as a broadcaster.
- She started working on television in Romper Room.
- Later, he began her professional career in the year 1989 at WGN-TV in Chicago.
- She worked at a weekly series, MBR: The Minority Business Report as their co-anchor.
- After that, she moved to Peoria, Illinois started working as a reporter at WMBD-TV.
- Cheryl worked at KWCH-DT in Wichita, Kansas as their anchor from 1990 to 1992.
- In the year 1992, she joined WLS-TV as a weekend co-anchor/reporter.
- Currently, she is working for ABC 7 Chicago (WLS-TV) as their news anchor.
- Besides, Cheryl is also involved in some volunteer works.
- Cheryl volunteers for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America in the United States.
- Cheryl is serving as the public speaker for the students of the Chicago Public Schools.
- She serves as a board member of the Life with Lupus Guild.
- In the year 2005, she became the first woman to receive the “Sisters in the Spirit” Award.
- She won the Procter & Gamble Award in the year 2009.