Chaz Bono Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Married, Partner, Height
Facts of Chaz Bono
|Full Name:||Chaz Bono|
|Birth Date:||March 4, 1969|
|Profession:||Actor, Writer, Musician|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Break Up||Jenifer Elia (2005-2011)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Siblings||Elijah Blue Allman, Chianna Maria Bono, Chesare Elan Bono, Sean Bono, and Christine Bono.|
|Chaz Bono Facebook|
|Chaz Bono Twitter|
|Chaz Bono Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Chaz Bono|
Chaz Bono is an American actor, writer, and musician who is a transgender man.
Early Life and Family Background
Chaz Bono was born Chastity Sun Bono on 4th March 1969, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. Currently, he is 50 years old and his horoscope is Pisces. He is the son of Sonny Bono (father) and Cher Bono (mother).
His father is an LGBT rights advocate while his mother is an American singer. He has five siblings namely, Elijah Blue Allman, Chianna Maria Bono, Chesare Elan Bono, Sean Bono, and Christine Bono.
Chaz holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He was named Chastity Sun Bono after the film Chastity, in which his mother played a bisexual woman. Chaz came out as a lesbian to both parents at the age of 18. In Family Outing, he wrote that
“as a child, I always felt there was something different about me. I’d look at other girls my age and feel perplexed by their obvious interest in the latest fashion, which boy in class was the cutest, and who looked the most like cover girl Christie Brinkley. When I was 13, I finally found a name for exactly how I was different. I realized I was gay.”
After his parents divorced in 1975, Chaz split his time between his father’s and mother’s houses. He went to New York City as a teenager to attend the High School for Performing Arts where actress Jennifer Anniston was among his classmates.
Who is Chaz Bono Partner?
Chaz Bono is in a romantic relationship with Shana Blue. They started dating each other in the year 2017.
Previously, he was in a serious relationship with his ex-girlfriend Jenifer Elia. They also became engaged in the year 2011 but their engagement was called off in Dec 2011. They started dating in 2005 but they could not last long and parted ways after six years of relationship.
How much is Chaz Bono Net Worth and Salary?
Chaz Bono has an estimated net worth of around $500k as of 2022.
Body Measurement of Bono
Chaz Bono stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches. His shoe size is 9 (US). Chaz has blonde colored hair and his eyes are blue in color.
- Chaz Bono started his short music career in the year 1988 with the band, Ceremony which includes other members, Steve March Torm, Heidi Shink, Steve Bauman, Louis Ruiz, and Bryn Mathieu.
- The band released an album titled, Hang Out Your Poetry, in the year 1993.
- The songs like Could’ve Been Love and Ready for Love were released as singles from the album.
- In 2002, he published a memoir entitled The End of Innocence which provides an inside look at his time in the music business and his relationship with an older woman.
- He worked as a writer at large for The Advocate.
- Chaz became the spokesperson for the Human Rights Campaign, promoted National Coming Out Day, campaigned for the reelection of Bill Clinton for US President, campaigned against the Defense of Marriage Act, and served as Entertainment Media Director for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).
- Moreover, he became a competitor in the 13th season of the US version of Dancing With the Stars in September 2011.
- Chaz was paired with professional ballroom dancer Lacey Schwimmer.
- They were eliminated on 25th October 2011. However, it was for the first time that an openly transgender man starred on a major network TV show.
- In the year 2016, he played the role in the TV series American Horror Story: Roanoke (AHS) sharing the screen along with Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Denis O’Hare.