Chasey Calaway Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Parents, Height
Facts of Chasey Calaway
|Full Name:||Chasey Calaway|
|Birth Date:||October 22, 2002|
|Birth Place||United Stated|
|Siblings||Gunner Vincent Calaway, Gracie Calaway, Kaia Faith Calaway|
|Chasey Calaway Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Chasey Calaway|
What is the age of Chasey Calaway?
Chasey Calaway was born on November 21, 2002, somewhere in the United States of America. Her age is 20 years as of 2022 and her birth sign is Scorpio. As we already mention that she is the daughter of The Undertaker and Sara Calaway.
Her father is a famous American wrestler and her mother is a Pro-Wrestler. Chasey holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
She has three siblings named Gunner Vincent Calaway, Gracie Calaway, and Kaia Faith Calaway, from her father’s previous marriages. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Parents’ Personal Life
On the other hand, her father Undertaker married thrice. He married Jodi Lynn in 1989 and had a son from her in the year 1993. But their married life didn’t last long and finally, the couple divorced in the year 1999. After that, his second marriage happened a year later in the year 2000 when he tied the knot with Chasey’s mother Sara Calaway.
Undertaker had her name tattooed on his throat as a wedding gift to Sara. Sara also made televised appearances with the WWE (then known as the WWF) as part of a feud between Calaway and Diamond Dallas Page. In that, she was acknowledged as Calaway’s wife in the year 2001. The couple had two daughters. Despite having two daughters they couldn’t remain together and finally divorced in the year 2007.
After that, Undertaker married for the third time Michelle McCool, in the year 2010. The couple had their first child in the year 2012. The couple is living happily with each other with their children. Furthermore no sign of divorce or separation between them. They are living happily and making their bonding strong.
Chasey Calaway Parents’ Net Worth & Salary as of 2022
As of her net worth, Chasey Calaway is very young still 16 years old to have her own net worth and salary. However, she enjoys the earnings of her parents. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of her father The Undertaker is around $16 million as of 2022.
He currently receives $2.5 million in annual salaries from WWE in 2018. He is one of the senior and prominent wrestlers of WWE. Undertaker ranks 8th on the list of the richest wrestlers ever.
Despite being a wrestler, he has also invested in real estate which is adding more to this net worth day by day. Without a doubt, the undertaker is living a very luxurious life. Along with this, Calaway has made several donations to politically conservative causes and Republican candidates and has worn clothing stating opposition to the US national anthem protests.
Furthermore, he has made collections of several cars, including Mercedes SUV ($ 69,900), Mustang, Jeep Wrangler and Harley Davidson. Undertaker has a house in Austin, Texas. Therefore, the houses consist of a large driveway, a huge pool, and many other amenities.
He once rented the house to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Looking at the net worth of her father, we have no doubts that Chasey is living a very luxurious life along with her parents.
The Career of Chasey Calaway Parents’
- Chasey Calaway is about 16 years old and she is still in her teenage to think about her career and future goals. It is up to her to follow her parents’ professional career line or not.
- However, her future looks bright, and lives a lavish life with her parents.
- Therefore Chasey’s father Undertaker is a famous American wrestler. Mark made his wrestling debut in the year 1984 for World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW).
- After that, he initially adopted the ring name, Texas Red, and thereafter adopted a series of several other names over the coming years.
- Moving forward, he joined World Championship Wrestling (WCW). After joining the WWF he adopted the name the Undertaker and made his official on-camera debut on November 22, 1990.
- After that, he feuded with Randy Savage, the Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan in his first year in the WWF.
- Finally, at Survivor Series 1991, he defeated Hogan to win his first WWF Championship with the help of Ric Flair and became the youngest WWF Champion in history.
- Likewise, Chasey’s mother, Sara is a Pro-Wrestler who has worked for many entertainment sports. Sara made her first appearance in the WWF in a series of footage recorded by a stalker.
- The first was played on May 28, 2001, on Raw.
- After weeks of footage from stalkers on June 18, 2001, Diamond Dallas Page proved to be the man who tracked the Undertaker’s wife.
- That was a feud between Undertaker and DDP. Later on, the feud ended on August 20, 2001. In RAW Sara defeated Diamond Dallas Page with the help of Undertaker.
- After September 2001, Sara Calloway tacitly disappeared from WWF television. She had performed a few times in 2002.