Net Worth of Charnele Brown, Bio, Age, Parents, Husband, Height
Facts of Charnele Brown
|Full Name:||Charnele Brown|
|Birth Date:||October 30, 1960|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Birth Place||East Hampton, New York|
|Education||East Hampton High School, State University of New York|
|Mother||Reverend Agnes Dozier|
|Charnele Brown Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Charnele Brown|
- 1 Who are Charnele Brown’s Parents?
- 2 Where did Charnele Brown go to study?
- 3 Who is Charnele Brown married to?
- 4 What is Charnele Brown’s Net Worth?
- 5 Where does Charnele Brown live?
- 6 How tall is Charnele Brown?
- 7 What happened to Charnele Brown from a different world?
- 8 Professional Career of Charnele Brown
An American actress, producer, writer, fashion designer, and singer, Charnele Brown came to the spotlight as Kimberly Reese on the NBC comedy sitcom A Different World.
Who are Charnele Brown’s Parents?
On 30 October 1960, Charnele Brown opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time. Charnele was born in East Hampton, New York, USA. As of 2022, Charnele is 62 years old. Charnele cuts her birthday cake annually on the 30th of October. Similarly, Charnele has a star sign of Scorpio. Her birth name is Karen Charnele Brown.
Charnele was born as the youngest daughter of Reverend Agnes Dozier (mother) and Louis Dozier (father). By nationality, Charnele holds American citizenship while she belongs to the African-American ethnic community. Furthermore, Charnele follows the Christianity religion.
Where did Charnele Brown go to study?
Charnele completed her high school education at East Hampton High School. After that, Brown attended the State University of New York which is located in New Paltz and she was in the same class as the famous actress Aida Turturro.
Who is Charnele Brown married to?
Charnele is married. Charnele walked down the aisle with Eric Brown. Her husband, Eric is an actor by profession. Moreover, Charnele and Eric met each other on the set of A different world.
After dating each other for a few years, they tied the wedding knot in presence of their friends and family in 1987. As of now, they are living a happy married life while continuing the marriage life of 35 years.
What is Charnele Brown’s Net Worth?
Charnele has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2022. She has earned this hefty sum of money from her acting and modeling career.
Annually, Charnele earns a salary of $44k as which is the annual salary of actresses in the United States.
Where does Charnele Brown live?
Brown is living in her own house which is located in Houston. Being a New York native, she made her home in Houston and has a also school named Charnelle Brown Acting School. Charnelle is a professional actress and is popular after participating in the South African musical Sarafina!
How tall is Charnele Brown?
Charnele stands at the height of 5 feet. Similarly, according to her height, Charnele weighs around 70kg. Charnele has a beautiful pair of black-colored eyes while her hair is brown in color.
What happened to Charnele Brown from a different world?
Brown appeared in a few small guest roles on Martin, My Wife and Kids, and Girlfriends after playing in Since A Different World as a Kim Reese. Besides this, BKS and Best Kept Secret are the tv movies that she has written and produced.
Professional Career of Charnele Brown
- Charnele is an actress and model by profession.
- Brown began her career by performing in the South African musical Sarafina! in a theatre in 1989.
- Moreover, she appeared in numerous more musicals and plays, including The Trial, in which she portrayed Polly in order to pursue her aspirations and passion.
- In the drama Tribulations of Stagger Lee Brown, she also played Delores.
- Sisters, My Diary, and The Lord’s Will are some of her movies.
- In addition to this, in the American sitcom A Different World, her performance as Kim Reese captivated the hearts of millions of viewers.
- Living Single, Martin, and Girlfriends are some of her starred sitcoms.
- In the film How U Like Me Now, she also appeared in a side role.