Charly Caruso Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height
Charly Caruso is an American professional wrestler, and former NBA and NFL announcer. She is currently working at WWE where she made her first debut in July 2016 in NXT.
Early Life of Charly Caruso
Charly Caruso was born on 14th July 1987 in Indianapolis, Indiana, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 32 years old and her horoscope is Cancer. She was raised by her mother, Charlene May Arnold while her fathers’ identity is still missing from the media. Her mother used to work as a speech-language pathologist.
Charly holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. She joined the North Central High School and later graduated from the American University in Washington DC with excellent marks in broadcast journalism in the year 2010.
Is Charly Caruso Married?
Charly Caruso is unmarried and single at the moment. She prefers to keep her life low and she is quite focused on her career instead of being in relationships with anyone else. In the year 2016, there was a rumor that Charly had a love affair with Seth Rollins, one of the most talented WWE superstars, when he tweeted pictures of a woman from the back after getting separated from Zahra Schrieber, the WWE diva. Thus, the dating rumors were unrolled.
Currently, she was spotted with a personal trainer Shawn Booth as well. Shawn has just been separated from his three-year fiancee, Kaitlyn Bristowe. The couple has not yet dared to come to the media and however, Charly may be looking for an opportunity to reveal about her partner. As of now, she is living in Orlando, Florida since the year 2018.
How much is Charly Caruso’s Net Worth and Salary?
Charly Caruso earns an impressive amount of money from her journalistic career. Since the year 2016, her WWE work has increased her fortune. In particular, the average annual earnings for an employee of WWE is about $74k. However, Charly is an experienced journalist who probably collects a salary above average. Her exact amount of salary and net worth is not available at the moment.
Charly is also an Instagram model who earns between $1.2k – $2.1k per post on her official Instagram account. She makes monthly earnings of between $0.06 – $0.96 which enables her to make annual earnings of between $0.72 – $12. As of now, she is living a lavish life with her family.
Body Measurement (Height & Weight)
Charly Caruso stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches and her body weight is around 60kg. She has an hourglass-type body shape which is generally summarized as 34-28-36 inches.
The natural color of her hair is black but has been dyed brown to compliment her eyes which are dark brown in color. Her bra size, dress size, and shoe size are 34B, 4(US), and 7(US) respectively.
- After completing her graduation, Charly Caruso began her career by working from 2010 to 2011 for WSAZ- TV( NBC) in West Virginia and then from 2001 to 2013 at WDAF- TV( FOX) in Kansas City.
- returned home, Indiana in the year 2013 and served as a sports reporter on WXIN- TV( FOX 59), and remained there until 2015. She made her WWE debut in NXT a few months later in the year 2016.
- Charly is now a part of Raw’s regular backstage crew doing interviews, making ring announcements, and asking tough questions.
- In addition, she announces other shows such as WWE Smackdown, NXT, and Summerslam.
- Further, she has interviewed many wrestling superstars including, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, and many others in recent times.