How Much is American-Mexican Dog Trainer’ Cesar Millan Net Worth in 2019? What is his Salary?
Cesar Millan is an American-Mexican dog trainer, author, television personality, and host of Emmy- nominated television series, Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan. Through his show, he has earned name, fame, and a massive amount of money. Cesar is a self-made man who ran from his hometown with just $100 with him.
With his hard work and dog training skills, he began working in TV series aired on National Geographic Channel in the year 2004, Whisperer with Cesar Milan. Cesar accumulates an excellent earning out of his profession as a dog trainer and an animal specialist.
What is Cesar Millan Net Worth in 2019?
Cesar Millan Net Worth and Salary: Cesar Millan has an estimated net worth of around $25 million as of 2019. However, the exact amount for his salary is still missing from the media. According to some online resources, a dog specialist makes an average salary of around $170k per month. According to some online resources, Cesar had to pay some percentage of his earnings to his ex-wife.
|Net Worth in 2019||$25 million|
|Net Worth in 2012||$45 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Dog trainer, Television Personality, Author|
In fact, he paid a one-time amount of $400k. Moreover, Cesar had to pay $23k for a monthly spousal payment and another $10k for monthly child support. At that time, the filed divorced document showed that he makes a monthly earning of $170k that is $2.040 million per year. So, he had to pay $396k per year including spousal payment and child support amount. At the same time, Cesar’s net worth was estimated to be around $45 million in 2012.
His Earning from YouTube Channel
Cesar’s YouTube Channel has 612.322k subscribers as of 2019. His YouTube Channel makes estimated monthly earnings of $146– $2.3 k and yearly earnings of $1.8k–$28.1k.
His Earning as Author
Apart from his YouTube channel, all of his books including Cesar’s way were the New York Times Bestsellers. He has written numerous books including Cesar’s Rules that costs around $66.60 for Hardcover. His Cesar’s way costs around $10.82 for Paperback. His other books A Member Of The Family cost $11.75, and How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond cost $10.87 for Paperback.
How much does Cesar Millan House cost?
Cesar Millan is an owner of a lavish house that is worth $2.783 million. In the year 2017, he bought a house in the San Fernando Valley in a leafy Encino neighborhood. Initially, the house was on sale for around $2.895 million. This high-value property definitely adds to his net worth.
Before shifting to the new home, he was living in a house located in Studio City. The Studio City house was on sale with a sale value of around $1.8 million. In fact, the sale value was almost $1.79 million. He bought this house in the year 2012, for $1.625 million. Cesar’s house consists of a living room with a fireplace, five bedrooms, a coffered- ceiling dining room 4.25 bathrooms.
Cesar Millan’s Career
- He moved to the USA and later became a permanent resident of American in 2000 and received citizenship in the year 2009.
- After coming to the USA, Cesar started working at a dog grooming store.
- Then, he found the Pacific Canine Academy.
- Cesar subsequently learned the English language and established the Dog Psychology Center in South Los Angels.
His career as a TV personality
In the year 2002, he worked with EPH Entertainment, Inc for the reality Television show Dog Whisper. On 13th September 2004, the show premiered on National Geographic Channel and later he moved on to Net Geo WILD which became the No 1 show on the channel. He also launched the magazine called Cesar’s Way in 2009, and he was an Editorial Director of the magazine.
And one year later, Cesar appeared with the new series Cesar 911, followed by Muff & Stuff. Similarly, in the year 2017, he appeared with his older son, Andre with a new series Dog Nation. As of now, he has launched his brand products of dogs and also released the instructional DVDs.
Awards & Achievements
He has become New York Times bestsellers for his three books. Also, he won the Imagen Foundation Award in the category of Best Variety or Reality Series in the year 2008.
Similarly, Cesar was nominated for the 2011 ALMA Awards for Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan. Moreover, he has received twice Emmy Awards for Outstanding Reality Program.
Interesting Facts of Cesar Millan
- Cesar Millan was born on 27th August 1969, in rural Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- As of 2019, his age is 50 years old and his horoscope is Virgo.
- He is the son of Felipe Millan Guillen (father) and Maria Teresa Favela (mother).
- Cesar has one brother, Erick, and three sisters, Monica, Nora, and Mireya.
- When he was at the age of 21 he crossed the border into the United States without a visa and spoke no English.
- Cesar holds an American-Mexican nationality and belongs to mixed ethnical background.
- Firstly, he started his job as a dog grooming store.
- Cesar has an estimated net worth of around $25 million as of 2019.
- He has two sons Andre and Calvin.
- He stands at an average height of 5 feet 4 inches.
- Cesar is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.