Husband of Catrina Kidd? TV Actress’ Net Worth, Family, Measurement
Facts of Catrina Kidd
|September 19, 1982
|Grandview High school
|Dennis Earl Brooks
|Colten, Stockton, Tuck, Joslynn
|Catrina Kidd Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Catrina Kidd
Catrina Kidd is an American professional Renovator and home designer who came into rising after appearing in Texas Flip N Move.
Early Life of Catrina Kidd
Catrina Kidd was born on 1982, 19 September as Catrina Brooks Kidd in Texas, the United States. As of 2019, she turned 37 years old. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. Catrina is the daughter of Dennis Earl Brooks and Letha Brooks.
She also has two siblings Chris and Cody. Talking about her educational background, she attended Grandview High school in her hometown and graduated from the University of North Texas in Denton in the year 2004.
Who is Catrina Kidd Husband?
Discussing her personal life, Catrina is a married woman. She married her husband Mark on 28 August 2008. As for now, the couple shares four children together named Colten, Joslynn, Stockton, and Tuck. As we look into their married life, the couple looks very happy together.
What is Catrina Kidd’s Net Worth and Salary?
The estimated salary of the home renovation job is approximately $69,339 per annum. Moreover, as she is also the Vice President of the restaurant group that she helped to develop, there also she earns a good sum of money.
Besides this, Catrina also landed a part in Texas Flip N Move, which also pays her a decent sum of money.
- During the starting point of her career, Catrina worked as the sales representative for a house builder.
- After that, she began selling, decorating, and designing houses.
- Moving forward after five years of struggle, Catrina broadened her career after she entered the commercial market.
- Further at the time of remodeling work at the restaurant, she received the chance to appear on the screen briefly.
- Then after struggling for a few years, the executive producer asked her to cast in the “Flip N Move.”
- During her career, Catrina worked on great properties including Gas Monkey Bar and Grill, Yucatan Taco Stands and Texas flip and move.
- Her business is quite successful and also has a few franchises.
- She has worked very hard to reach this level and of course, for now, she is successful as well.