Catherine Rabett Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Child, Height
Facts of Catherine Rabett
|Full Name:||Catherine Rabett|
|Birth Date:||July 20, 1960|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Married||Kit Hesketh-Harvey (1986)|
|Education||University of East Anglia|
|Father||Robert John Rabett|
|Mother||Priscilla Jane Rabett|
|Kids||Augusta , Rollo|
|View more / View less Facts of Catherine Rabett|
Known as a British actress, who played Cecily “Cissy” Meldrum in the BBC sitcom You Rang, M’Lord? (1988–1993). Catherine Rabett was born on 20 July 1960 in London to British parents. As of 2019, she is 59 years old under the zodiac sign Cancer.
Parents of Catherine Rabett
She is the daughter of Robert John Rabett and Priscilla Jane Rabett. She has not disclosed anything about her early life. Catherine holds British nationality and belongs to the English ethnicity. At the University of East Anglia, she received a degree in art history with honors.
Catherine is a married woman. Robert married Kit Hesketh-Harvey. After dating for several years the couple married in 1986. The couple maintains to keep their personal life private.
Therefore there are no details about their marriage ceremony including who gets invited to their marriage and where the ceremony took place. Since the couple has been married they are living their happily married life. A significant of their happily married life is their children. The couple gave birth to two children, Augusta and Rollo.
Talking about Catherine’s previous affairs, before dating Kit she was linked with Prince Andrew, Duke of Edinburgh. Later they split due to some personal reason. Besides these, there is not much about Catherine.
How much is Catherine Rabett Net Worth and Salary
Catherine Rabett has earned a massive amount of money throughout her career as an actress. However, the exact value of her net worth has yet not been provided in the media. On the other hand, her husband Kit has also earned a massive amount of money throughout his career.
The net worth evaluation of Kit at $7 million. As we can assume that Catherine also enjoying the fortune of her husband.
What is Catherine Rabett’s Height and Weight?
Beautiful British actress Catherine has an appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 80kg. Likewise, she has blue eyes color and blonde hair color with white skin tone. Moreover, her shoe size is 8 (US).
Catherine Rabett’s Career
- Catherine is a British actress. She played Cecily’s “Cissy” Meldrum in the BBC sitcom You Rang, M’Lord? (1988-1993).
- She was a member of Hot Gossip, Arlene Phillips’ seminal dance group, and appeared on the Kenny Everett Video Show.
- She curated the Art of Faith exhibition in East Anglia at the Norwich Castle Museum in 2011/13 and was an image researcher at Houghton Hall: Portrait of an English House by David Cholmondeley and Andrew Moore, edited by Skira Rizzoli in October 2014.
- Rabett also works as a United Kingdom honorary adviser on GRUBB Forward, a UK-based charity serving Roma children in three schools in Serbia.
- GRUBB Forward also produces the GRUBB Show, a performance that combines traditional Roma with contemporary music.
- The GRUBB Show has traveled the world and the proceeds are used to support the GRUBB schools.
- On the other hand, her husband Kit Hesketh Harvey is a British musician, translator, composer, and scriptwriter.
- Hesketh Harvey worked for six years as a staff producer for the BBC TV Department of Music and the Arts.
- He then wrote the screenplay for Merchant Ivory’s Maurice (1987).
- Hesketh-Harvey wrote and sang together with pianist Richard Sisson for over thirty years as a musical comedy duo Kit and The Widow.
- They had lots of theater runs in the West End and Broadway as well as international tours, especially with the late Joan Rivers.
- They had their own series on BBC Radios 3 and 4 and two TV specials on Channel 4.