Jordan Belfort’s Son-Carter Belfort Net Worth 2022, Age, Height, College
Facts of Carter Belfort
|Full Name:||Carter Belfort|
|Birth Date:||August 15, 1995|
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Education||Los Angeles Film School|
|Siblings||Chandler Belfort, Nicky Macaluso, and Allie Macaluso|
|View more / View less Facts of Carter Belfort|
Celebrity son Carter Belfort rose to popularity due to his father Jordan Belfort who is a famous American author, motivational speaker, former stockbroker, and convicted felon. Also, Jordan is also famous as the Vice-President of Brand Development at Global Motivation Inc.
Age and College of Carter Belfort
Born on August 15, 1995, in New York City, in the United States of America. As of 2022, he is 27 years old. By nationality, Carter holds American citizenship and is of white ethnicity. He belongs to the Christianity religion. Jordan Belfort is the name of his father and his second wife Nadine Caridi is the name of his mother.
He grew up in a loving environment with his sibling’s sister in New York City. He has one sister and two half-sisters. Chandler Belfort is the name of his sister. Nicky Macaluso and Allie Macaluso is the name of his half-sisters. Carter completed his study and graduated from the Los Angeles Film School.
What is American Author-Carter Belfort Net Worth as of 2022?
Carter Belfort has earned a decent sum of money from his career. As per some sources, his net worth is estimated to be around $100 million as of 2022. The main source of his income is from his career at Wall Street as a stockbroker.
Similarly, his father Jordan has an estimated net worth of roughly $-100 million as of 2021. He has earned a good sum of income from his career as a motivational speaker.
Who is Author-Carter Belfort Dating Right now?
Carter Belfort is currently single. Relationships and love affairs as well. Though he has the ability to understand love life he has not been involved in it yet. Talking about the relationship of his father Jordan has married twice in his life. His first wife’s name is Denise Lombardo.
The couple tied their marriage knot in the year 1985. From their relationship, the couple welcomed two-child Nicky Macaluso and Allie Macaluso. After six years of their marriage, the couple signed in the divorce paper in the year 1991 and got separated.
After that Jordan married Nadine Caridi, a British-born, Bay Ridge, Brooklyn-raised model whom he met at a party. The pair got married in the year 1991. From his second marriage, Jordan and Nadine welcome their first daughter Chandler Belfort.
After some years the pair were blessed with a second son named Carter Belfort. But Jordan was not successful to keep his relationship with Nadine. So the pair signed in the divorced paper in the year 2005 and got separated. Nadine’s claims of domestic violence, which were fueled by his problems with drug addiction and infidelity. This is the main reason for their separation.
Professional Carrer of Carter Belfort
- CarterBelfort started his career at Wall Street as a stockbroker.
- He gained lots of popularity as the VP of Brand Development and his workplace is in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Likewise, he is also a marketing specialist and strategic manager.
- In the year 2015, he came into the highlight when he revealed his desire to follow his father – Jordan’s professional path as a stockbroker.
- Similarly his father Jordan Belfort is a famous American author, motivational speaker, former stockbroker, and convicted felon as well.
- He has also given many motivational speeches. When he was giving a speech in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on May 19, 2014, he stated:
“I got greedy. … Greed is not good. Ambition is good, passion is good. Passion prospers. My goal is to give more than I get, that’s a sustainable form of success. … Ninety-five percent of the business was legitimate. … It was all brokerage firm issues. It was all legitimate, nothing to do with liquidating stocks”
- Carter’s father Jordan has written the two memoirs The Wolf of Wall Street and Catching the Wolf of Wall Street. It has been published in approximately 40 countries and translated into 18 languages.