Is Chris Spielman, Carrie Yocom Husband? What’s Her Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Carrie Yocom
|Strategic Investment Analyst
|Kendra Spielman, Gina Spielman
|Carrie Yocom Twitter
|Carrie Yocom Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Carrie Yocom
Carrie Yocom is a former analyst in the field of Strategic Investments and associated with the Cardinal Health Foundation. She is best known as the wife of former football player Chris Spielman.
Early Life of Carrie Yocom
Yocom was born in Youngstown, Ohio. Carrie holds an American nationality who belongs to mixed ethnicity. Carrie attended Youngstown State University in 1989.
After that, she completed her study graduating from the University in 1991.
Net Worth and Salary of Carrie Yocom
Former analyst, Carrie Yocom has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2020. According to reports of various online sources, the average salary of investment analysts in the USA is $60,000 per annum. Also, she might have earned more than the average salary during her active days.
Carrie’s husband has an estimated net worth of around $4 million. Her husband is a former footballer who works as an analyst for Fox National Football League (NFL). He earns a salary of around $77,341 annually being an NFL analyst. She is living a lavish lifestyle with her husband & kids.
Is Chris Spielman, Carrie Yocom Husband?
Talking about her personal life, Carrie Yocom is currently married to her husband Chris Spielman. The couple tied their knot in July 2013. Moreover, Carrie rose to prominence after her marriage to Chris. The pair also has two daughters from the marriage, Kendra Spielman, and Gina Spielman.
Her husband Chris was previously married to Stefanie. Chris’s ex-wife Stefanie was the victim of cancer. After 12 years-long fight against breast cancer, Stefanie finally died.
Chris used to support his wife during her cancer days and even retired from football to support her. But, anyhow she lost her life. Then after the demise of his wife, he married Carrie. Chris also had two children from his past relationship. They are
As for now, Carrie lives with her husband and children in Upper Arlington, a suburb of Columbus, Ohio. Since there are no rumors about their separation, we assume that their bonding is quite strong.
- During her career, Carrie worked as a Strategic Investment Analyst at Cardinal Health Foundation in Dublin, Ohio.
- Likewise, she also worked as an Operations Planner at Bath & Body Works.
- The main aim of this foundation is to be a catalyst for positive in healthcare, population health, and the communities through partnerships and strategic philanthropy.
- Most people know Carrie Yocom as the wife of former American football player Charles Christopher Spielman.
- Chris is a former football player. He worked as a studio analyst of the NFL and continued working there for two years and then joined ESPN in the year 2001.
- Moreover, Spielman along with Sean McDonough and reporter Todd McShay worked on ESPN College Football Saturday.
- As for now, there is no information about the profession of Carrie, either she may be involved in business, or she might be busy with her household works as well.