Brian Castano’s Wife Carolina Cotugno Bio, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Husband
Facts of Carolina Cotugno
|Carolina Cotugno Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Carolina Cotugno
- 1 What is Carolina Cotugno’s Nationality?
- 2 Is Carolina Cotugno still Married?
- 3 How much is Carolina Cotugno’s Net Worth?
- 4 What is Brian Castano’s boxing record?
- 5 Who did Brian Castano lose to?
- 6 Who won the fight Charlo vs Castano?
- 7 What is the injury of Brian Castano?
- 8 Professional Career of Carolina Cotugno
Argentine actress, Carolina Cotugno gained a wide recognization as the wife of a popular boxer, Brian Castaño.
What is Carolina Cotugno’s Nationality?
Carolina Cotugno opened her beautiful pair of eyes somewhere in Argentina. According to her pictures, Carolina looks like she is in her 30s.
By nationality, Carolina holds Argentinian citizenship while she belongs to a white ethnic community. Additionally, Carolina follows the Christianity religion.
Is Carolina Cotugno still Married?
Carolina is a married woman. Additionally, she tied the wedding knot with her longtime boyfriend, Brian Castano. Brian is a professional Argentinian boxer. They met each other for the first time in 2016 and after dating each other for 5 years they exchanged wedding vows in 2021.
Moreover, the grand wedding of Carolina and her husband was performed in presence of their friends and family. Carolina is living a year of happy married life with her husband. they are yet to go on Honeymoon.
How much is Carolina Cotugno’s Net Worth?
Carolina’s net worth is not available at the moment. Likewise, as an Argentinian actress earns around $1067 so, it is estimated she is earning this range of money annually. Her husband, Brian Castaño has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2022. Brian has earned this huge fortune as an Argentinian boxer. He earns around $9k-$10k per year as an annual salary.
Brian is living happily and peacefully in his own house from the money he has gained through his career. Similarly, Brian also earns an extra sum of money from paid partnerships, brand deals, and sponsored contracts.
What is Brian Castano’s boxing record?
Castano has a record of 17-0-2. He is the current WBO super welterweight champion. In February of 2021, Castano picked up the unanimous decision victory over Patrick Teixeira.
Who did Brian Castano lose to?
Brian lost to Jermell Charlo. After knocking out Brian Castano in the 10th round of their thrilling rematch at Dignity Health Sports Park, Charlo became the first four-belt undisputed champion.
Who won the fight Charlo vs Castano?
The fight between Charlo and Castano ended as a draw. In July of 2021, two super welterweights, Charlo and Castano fought with all four belts up for grabs, but the fight has scored a draw. And, due to Castano’s injury, the rematch couldn’t take place.
What is the injury of Brian Castano?
Brian is suffering from a minor right biceps tear. Likewise, he is on the recovery list for 3 to 5 weeks and after his recovery, the scheduled fight between Charlo and Castano will occur.
Professional Career of Carolina Cotugno
- Carolina is a professional actor.
- Likewise, she is very active in social media and works as a model also.
- Her husband, Brian is a professional boxer.
- Brian also had the title of the WBO light-middleweight.
- Castano held the WBA interim light middleweight title between 2016 to 2018.
- In addition to this, in September 2012, Brian made his professional debut.
- Out of 18 matches, he won 17 of them, 12 by KO.
- Brian won a South American Games gold medal and tallied a 181-5-5 record in his amateur days.
- In the 2009 World Amateur Boxing Championships, Brian has also participated.
- Likewise in the World Series of Boxing, Brian even represented Argentina
- Brain fight with popular boxers like Pablo Roldan, Claudinei Lacerda, Todd Manuel, Marcus Upshaw, Patrick Teixeira, etc.