Facts of Carly Pope
|Full Name:||Carly Pope|
|Birth Date:||August 28, 1980|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Break Up||Patrick John Flueger|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||36-25-34 inches|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Education||Lord Byng High School, University of British Columbia|
|Siblings||Kris Pope, Alexander Pope|
|Carly Pope Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Carly Pope|
Canadian actress, Carly Pope is popular for her roles in The WB’s drama series Popular, supernatural drama series The Collector, USA Network’s legal drama series Suits, and The CW’s Arrow. Also, her notable acting credits include Rakka, Rush, Blindspot, Sandra Gets Dumped, Californication, 24, and others.
Age of Carly Pope
The 40-years-old, Carly Pope born to their father Dale Pope, but her mother’s name is missing. Her birth date is 28 August 1980 and her birthplace is Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She has a younger brother Alexander Pope and an older brother Kris Pope who is a reputable and prominent actor. Pope is of mixed ethnicity ( Italian, Serbian and Irish descent), having Canadian nationality.
Carly attended Lord Byng High School located in Vancouver. She has trained as a dancer before getting active in theatre in her high school. She graduated from high school in 1998 and studied for one semester at the University of British Columbia. After her graduation, she traveled to Hollywood and after six months landed on the WB network’s comedy-drama series Popular in 1999.
Is Carly Pope Married with Her Boyfriend?
The actress is yet to be married to the love of her life. Carly had involved in a romantic relationship with American actor Patrick John Flueger for three years. The duo relationship started in the year 2005 when they started dating. After dating for three years, their romantic relationship suffers from conflicts. Finally, the pair break up in 2008 and parted ways.
Her ex-boyfriend Patrick is an American actor popular for his performance in the sci-fi & drama series The 4400 (2004), Footloose (2011), and Chicago P.D. (2014). Then rumors of her dating American actor Jesse Bradford. During 2016, they were speculated to be dating in the shadows at the period. The duo often had seen together in numerous events that might have fueled the gossip.
In 2016, she clearly stated that they were not dating, adding humor to the context saying that she was the one who spread the rumor. After Jesse got married to Andrea Watrouse in December 2018 the gossips have completely dropped. As of now, the relationship status of Carly Pope is single.
What’s Carly Pope Net Worth?
She has been earning a handsome sum of money working in the entertainment industry for over two decades. Carly Pope has an estimated net worth of $2 million according to celebrity net worth. The average salary of a Canadian actress is around $22,697 – $316,371 per year.
By featuring dozens of movies and television series, she has earned a handsome sum of money. Her acting career is the primary source of income, there is no doubt about it. Also, her endorsements and commercial deals helped to increase the figure of her worth. She is living a comfortable life out of her earning.
How tall is Carly Pope?
The actress Carly has a slim and appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall i.e 1.67 m. While her body weighs around 55 kg. She has a physical shape i.e 36-25-34 inches respectively. She has a bra size of 32B, a shoe size of 9 US. Her dress is 6 US. Carly has a black hair color with dark brown eyes color.
- She began her career with several small roles, such as Disturbing Behavior, Snow Day, and Night Man, before being cast as Sam McPherson.
- In the year 2000, Carly named one of Teen People’s 25 Hottest Stars Under 25.
- Also, she featured on the cover of several magazines, including Seventeen, Teen, Curve, and Medusa, and in pictorials for FHM and Razor.
- After that, she had several roles in film and television, including The Glass House, Jeff Probst’s Finder’s Fee, and Orange County.
- She had starred as Maya Kandinski in The Collector in 2004.
- Then she was a guest-star in an episode of FOX’s Tru Calling and played an aspiring social worker in the film Eighteen in 2005.
- She joined the main cast of the NBC legal drama television series Outlaw in 2010, portraying Lucinda Pearl.
- She co-produced the Canadian documentary film Highway of Tears in 2015. Then she portrayed architect Tara Messer on USA Network’s legal drama series Suits from 2016 to 2017.
- She featured in the Hallmark Channel’s Christmas-themed television film, Double Holiday.