Who is Cara Capuano’s Husband, Bio, Nationality, Net Worth 2022,
Facts of Cara Capuano
|Full Name:||Cara Capuano|
|Husband||Stacey Mason Plum|
|Married||Stacey Mason Plum (2001)|
|Grandparents||Harry and Connie|
|Education||the University of California|
|Cara Capuano Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Cara Capuano|
American sports anchor, Cara Capuano is currently serving for the American satellite sports television channel, ESPNU.
Where was Cara Capuano born?
Cara Capuano was born somewhere in the United States of America to American parents. She has often thanked her father for her success via social media. Her grandparents, Harry and Connie came from Italy to the USA between 1906 to 1919.
It is known that she is from a Sports loving family background. By nationality, Cara is an American while she belongs to white ethnical background.
Where did Cara Capuano go to College?
Cara attended the University of California, in San Diego where she graduated with a degree in cell biology and biochemistry and summa cum laude honors in the year 1995.
Who is Cara Capuano Married to?
Cara is a married woman. She is happily married to a football coach, Stacey Mason Plum. They met each other for the first time during a TV interview and they eventually started to date. In fact, her husband, Stacey is the first person Cara took an official interview with on TV. After several years of dating, they engaged and finally shared the wedding knot in the year 2001.
Since the wedding, Cara and Stacey have been inseparable as there is not even a single rumor about their divorce or extramarital affairs. Though they have been married for more than a two-decade now, they are yet to share a child.
How much is Cara Capuano’s Net Worth?
Cara has undoubtedly earned a good amount through her professional career as a sports anchor but she is yet to share the actual amount of her net worth with the media. Some online resources reported that Sports anchor in the USA earns $55,000 per year on average.
On the other hand, Cara might be earning some amount through endorsements, advertisements, and sponsorships of several brands and companies.
Professional Career of Cara Capuano
- After finishing her career, Cara started to work on her doctorate at UCLA.
- Later, she pursued her career in journalism working both KCOP-TV and FSN in Los Angeles as a sports assistant.
- She worked as the sports director at KCTZ in the year 1998.
- Cara also worked as a play-by-play announcer, color analyst, and sideline reporter for several sports networks.
- She joined ESPN in the year 2000.
- She worked as the anchor desk between ESPNEWS and SportsCenter.
- Cara left ESPN in the year 2016 and joined FSN Northwest after nine months.
- She worked there as a pregame and postgame anchor.
- Apart from her journalism career, she served as a cultural ambassador of the North American language and cultural assistant in Spain.