Bobby Rydell’s First Wife Camille Quattrone Ridarelli Bio, Husband, Kids
Facts of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli
|Full Name:||Camille Quattrone Ridarelli|
|Death Date:||September 15, 2003|
|Kids||Jennifer Ridarelli and Robert Ridarelli.|
|View more / View less Facts of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli|
- 1 Where was Camille Quattrone Ridarelli born?
- 2 Who was Camille Quattrone Ridarelli married to?
- 3 Did Camille Quattrone Ridarelli had children?
- 4 What was the Net Worth of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli’s husband?
- 5 When did Camille Quattrone Ridarelli die?
- 6 When did Camille Quattrone Ridarelli husband die?
- 7 What surgery did Bobby Rydell have?
- 8 Professional Career of Bobby Rydell
- 9 FAQ of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli
Camille Quattrone Ridarelli was famous as the wife of American singer and actor Bobby Rydell.
Where was Camille Quattrone Ridarelli born?
Camille Quattrone Ridarelli was born somewhere in the United State of America. By looking at her picture we can assume she must have been in her late 30s at the time of her death. By nationality, Camille had American citizenship and belonged to white ethnic background. Similarly, see followed Christianity as a religion.
Who was Camille Quattrone Ridarelli married to?
Camille was a happily married woman till her death. She had tied the knot with his now late husband Bobby Rydell. By profession, he was a singer and actor. The duo must have met each other through some mutual friends. After dating each other for some time they finally decide to take the next step.
The duo walked the aisle and said the marriage views in 1968. Their wedding was blessed by many friends and relatives. They were happy in their own little world. But sadly after 35 years of marital life, Camille had to depart from this world. Bobby was very sad about the death of his beloved wife.
Did Camille Quattrone Ridarelli had children?
Camille was a mother of two children. She and her husband Bobby gave birth to two adorable children. One son and one daughter named Jennifer Ridarelli and Robert Ridarelli.
What was the Net Worth of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli’s husband?
Camille’s husband Bobby Rydell had an estimated net worth of around $10 million at the time of his death. He was able to collect this decent sum of money from his long-term career as a singer and actor. Bobby was very happy with the income he was earning from his long-term professional career. Bobby must have also earned an extra sum of income from sponsorship, brand endorsement, paid partnerships, and other sources.
Likewise, he was quite passionate about his acting career and was a very dedicated man. With the sum of increasing dedication and passion for acting and singing, his net worth and annual salary would have surely raised up if he hadn’t died.
When did Camille Quattrone Ridarelli die?
Camille left this world on September 15, 2003. She must have been in her late 30s during her death. Her death was sad news to her husband Booby and children.
When did Camille Quattrone Ridarelli husband die?
Camille’s husband Bobby left this earth on April 5, 2022. He was just 79 years old at the time of his death. He died due to complications of pneumonia at Abington Jefferson Hospital.
What surgery did Bobby Rydell have?
Bobby had to undergo a double organ transplant. Because of his deteriorating health, he was not able to perform on the stage and had to cancel his 2012 Australia tour. He then had to replace his liver and one kidney at Thomas Jefferson University.
Professional Career of Bobby Rydell
- Camille’s husband Bobby was a singer and actor by profession.
- He loved acting and playing music from a very young age.
- Bobby started his career as a teen idol by participating in and winning the show on the television series Paul Whiteman’s TV Teen Club.
- By winning the show he got the role in the show where he remained for several years.
- Bobby became one of the youngest people to make headlines for the famous Copacabana in New York.
- Likewise, in 1963 he collaborated with Ann- Margret in the iconic movie, Bye Bye Birdie.
- Due to Bobby’s popularity, a famous musical director paid tribute to the era and made a play.
- The play was made in which the popular musical was set, they named the high school where most of the action took place, Rydell High in his honor.
FAQ of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli
What is the nationality of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli?
Camille held American citizenship as a nationality.
Which ethnic background did Camille Ridarelli belong to?
Camille belonged to a white ethnic background.
What is Camille Quattrone Ridarelli famous for?
Camille Quattrone Ridarelli is famous as the wife of American singer and actor Bobby Rydell.