Camille Quattrone Ridarelli was famous as the wife of American singer and actor Bobby Rydell. Bobby used to perform rock and roll and traditional pop music. He was considered a teen idol in the year 1960s. Bobby was a member of a trio called The Golden Boys, with fellow former teen idols Frankie Avalon and Fabian Forte in the 1980s. He continued to tour the world with his tea until he took his last breath.
Early Life of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli
Camille Quattrone Ridarelli was born somewhere in the United States of America. By looking at her picture we can assume she must have been in her late 30s at the time of her death. By nationality, Camille had American citizenship and belonged to white ethnic background. Similarly, she followed Christianity as a religion.
Camille Quattrone Ridarelli’s Relationship
Camille was a happily married woman till her death. She had tied the knot with his now late husband Bobby Rydell. By profession, he was a singer and actor. The duo must have met each other through some mutual friends. After dating each other for some time they finally decide to take the next step.
The duo walked the aisle and said the marriage views in 1968. Sadly after 35 years of marital life, Camille had to depart from this world.
Camille Quattrone Ridarelli’s Children
Camille was a mother of two children. She and her husband Bobby gave birth to two adorable children. One son and one daughter named Jennifer Ridarelli and Robert Ridarelli.
Net Worth of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli’s Husband
Camille’s husband Bobby Rydell had an estimated net worth of around $10 million at the time of his death. He was able to collect this decent sum of money from his long-term career as a singer and actor. According to the source, an average salary of an American singer and actor is around $49,744 and $73,702.
Camille Quattrone Ridarelli’s Death Cause
Camille left this world on September 15, 2003. She died of cancer at Lankenau in a Hospital in Wynnewood. She must have been in her late 30s during her death.
Professional Career of Bobby Rydell
- Camille’s husband Bobby was a singer and actor by profession.
- He loved acting and playing music from a very young age.
- Bobby started his career as a teen idol by participating in and winning the show on the television series Paul Whiteman’s TV Teen Club.
- By winning the show he got the role in the show where he remained for several years.
- Bobby became one of the youngest people to make headlines for the famous Copacabana in New York.
- Likewise, in 1963 he collaborated with Ann- Margret in the iconic movie, Bye Bye Birdie.
- Due to Bobby’s popularity, a famous musical director paid tribute to the era and made a play.
- The play was made in which the popular musical was set, they named the high school where most of the action took place, Rydell High in his honor.
FAQs of Camille Quattrone Ridarelli
When did Camille Quattrone Ridarelli husband die?
Camille’s husband Bobby left this earth on April 5, 2022. He was just 79 years old at the time of his death. He died due to complications of pneumonia at Abington Jefferson Hospital.
What surgery did Bobby Rydell have?
Bobby had to undergo a double organ transplant. Because of his deteriorating health, he was not able to perform on the stage and had to cancel his 2012 Australia tour. He then had to replace his liver and one kidney at Thomas Jefferson University.
What is Camille Quattrone Ridarelli famous for?
Camille Quattrone Ridarelli is famous as the wife of American singer and actor Bobby Rydell.