Callie Thorne Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Married, Husband, Family, Height
Facts of Callie Thorne
|Full Name:||Callie Thorne|
|Birth Date:||November 20, 1969|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Education||Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, Wheaton College|
|Father||Stuart Ewen Thorne|
|Callie Thorne Twitter|
|Callie Thorne Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Callie Thorne|
Callie Thorne is a popular American actress who has appeared in many television programs lately. She is currently acting as Elena McNulty in the hit ban trial The Wire.
She has also traded in Necessary Roughness and on the various versions of Homicide. Another of her notable appearances was in Rescue Me.
Where was Actress-Callie Thorne raised?
Callie Thorne was born on November 20, 1969, as Calliope Thorne. Her birthplace is Boston in Massachusetts. As of 2019, she is 50 years old with the birth sign Scorpio. She is the daughter of Karen Thorne (Mother), and Stuart Ewen Thorne (Father).
Her father was an engineer by profession at the time. Callie was raised with her young sister Lily by her father since her mother died early. Callie holds American nationality. she has a mixed ethnic heritage that includes British, Italian, Portuguese, Armenian, and Assyrian parents on both sides.
Acting Skills from Schooling
When she was at school herself, she made people aware of her acting talent. She was selected to play Anita’s role in interpreting the West Side Story of her school. Thorne has a formal acting education. She graduated from Wheaton College in Norton with a degree in theater and theater literature. Callie is also an alumna of the Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute in New York City. She graduated in 1987 from Lincoln-Sudbury High School.
Callie Thorne’s Net Worth and Salary
Callie Thorne is an American actress who has earned a massive amount of sum through her professional career. The actress Callie’s estimated net worth is around $6 million with a salary of $60,000 per episode. Her main source of income is from her professional acting career.
Is Callie Thorne Single or Married?
Callie and her personal CV are part of her life. No status mentioned, whether she had an affair or is a married woman. The name of her husband has not been clarified in the media yet. Therefore, it assumed that Callie not yet married. In addition, her biography says that she is looking for the best husband in her life, with whom she leads an affair in the first phase.
Callie enjoys singing in her free time. She has also dictated that she is originally a shy person by nature. Callie has beaten on stage because of her poor performance at school. Later, she strengthens her self-confidence in her hard work, which has led her to achieve the achievement in her life as today in her place.
Thorne’s Social Media Presence
Talking about her body measurement, 50 years old actress has an appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 Callie is active on Twitter and Instagram accounts and has 1.7 k followers on the Instagram account. Likewise, she has 13.9 k followers on the Twitter account. However, she has no appearance on her Facebook account.
Callie Thorne’s Career
- As a profession, Callie is an American actress.
- Thorne’s first film role was in 1996 in a little-known movie called Ed’s Next Move.
- She then appeared in a couple of short films and consistent roles in films such as Turbulence, Next Stop Wonderland, Chocolate for Breakfast, and Giving Up.
- Her first major break on television, however, she received as the longtime figure named Laura Ballard in the show Homicide: Life on the Street. This role attracted much attention.
- She also appeared in Homicide: The Movie, a movie version of the show.
- Many television programs by Thorne were seen in crime shows.
- She has appeared in various variations of Law & Order, Prison Break, Californication, and the recent The Wire.
- She has appeared with Royal Pains, White Collar, Burn Notice, and Elementary.
- Among them, she also starred in the NBC police drama The Mysteries of Laura.
- She is also the lead actress on the show Necessary Roughness, which gave her a 2012 Gracie Allen Award.
- Likewise, she also won a Golden Globe nomination for best actress for the same performance.